Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

50 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Because no one wants a cry baby/disrespectful turd... and im pretty sure agents have already pedalled out some bollo**s 

Like I said this may all be innocent but I’m sceptical

I think the only disrespectful turd is the one James Maddison just said Harry spent all day sh*tting out. 

• Haha 1

I'm admittedly basing this only off of my personal impression of Maguire, but I could see him finding this whole thing to be utterly hilarious / enjoying watching the pundits and the Twitter brigades do their thing. Don't think he's going anywhere.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I'm admittedly basing this only off of my personal impression of Maguire, but I could see him finding this whole thing to be utterly hilarious / enjoying watching the pundits and the Twitter brigades do their thing. Don't think he's going anywhere.

Not until the immodium kicks in anyway

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just dropped the kids off at the pool, what’s happening?

Bob, poo, turd, crap

You know, the usual

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just dropped the kids off at the pool, what’s happening?

According to the video footage of todays training, supplied by Bielsa, Maguire is not present. Sky translate this to him being in a medical or meeting with Utd, official line from our players is he has the squits. 

Trying to recall how often a player misses training like this, they usually say due to a bug or a virus or "sickness" and happens as much to keep it from spreading to the other players but with Harry being in the focus so much it could sound a bit suss. It could be a combination that a mild stomach bug has caught someone already having a bit of anxiety about his future or it could be the oldest trick in ye olde book of agent skulduggery. 

By the morning I wouldn't be surprised if a tabloid or two are calling it a full blown strike.