Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

Remember that Instagram post by Harry's sister a couple days ago about going clubbing in Manchester? It was meant to be a girl's night out to celebrate Harry's missus's birthday. She ended up not attending her own birthday party as she was unwell. Probably passed the bug to Harry.

(Stalking WAGs on social media can be useful sometimes!)

Yeah someone else said that. I really could be a big coincidence - it's just the only time in the last few days I have felt a bit uneasy about the situation. 

29 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

If he is off sick, fine...

If he’s pushing this, he’s a disgrace and I’d sell. After everything the club has been through, everything Top has been through and he is pushing this? Shown a complete lack of respect to the family/the club. And all this time the rags are pushing it and having the tragedy of Vichai brought up again going on about this ‘Gentlemans agreement’. The whole thing is in bad taste and if he’s part of it, whether he is a good player or not, I’d want him gone. 

Of course we aren’t privy to the details, so we won’t know unless something happens/comes out from the club 

The only consistent thing about this whole saga is that we will sell, if Utd meets our price. 

If Harry is personally pushing for a move (you would have heard about it from the respected ITKs on this forum), why should the club accept a penny less than what they know they can get? Why should we help Utd’s cause by saving them a few million quid?

Just tell them to pay the money or **** off. I know these accounts are rolling in the bullshit but get on with it, we have our own season to prepare for and we don't need any late "drama" in the window.

Fed up of this.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Just tell them to pay the money or **** off. I know these accounts are rolling in the bullshit but get on with it, we have our own season to prepare for and we don't need any late "drama" in the window.

Fed up of this.

Haven't we done this though? 

Told them to pay up or shut up? 

The clubs can't control all the shite spouted by these fake accounts or even agents, journos, Sky etc. Rodgers has explicitly stated more than once that we haven't received an acceptable offer so until that happened everything remains as it is and we prepare like normal. 

• Like 1

Amidst all the mystery, one thing is certain:

If it indeed turns out that HM has pulled a sickie in order to accelerate or 'push for' a move to Manchester United - and somehow ends up joining them for a fee lower than the club is demanding - his reputation here will quickly turn to trash.

Let's hope for everyone's sake that this is not the case.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Amidst all the mystery, one thing is certain:

If it indeed turns out that HM has pulled a sickie in order to accelerate or 'push for' a move to Manchester United - and somehow ends up joining them for a fee lower than the club is demanding - his reputation here will quickly turn to trash.

Let's hope for everyone's sake that this is not the case.

He's never done anything to imply that he would act like that before. If anything I am sure his absence is agreed and the club have made the decision he didn't need to come today. Definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt until hear otherwise.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Ed also has a large forehead 

Surely just a coincidence !

1FFE567B-1958-4A79-85AF-1E6B1720BF6D.jpeg.352e4917733c7a7b7370019a4407a078.jpeg 

He looks pretty smug there he's obviously happy he's getting Harry a bit cheaper now after he pulled a Mahrez.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Really cant be arsed to read even more pages of shit.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/994490111?-36514:815

What Man Utd target Harry Maguire told Leicester in phone call today

****ing long article for an answer that  says basically **** all. Harry magire said he was sick. Which os backed up by the fact he had been sick the day before.

Even if it is bullshit, they are covering their tracks and this type.of article really does scream bullshit, we're not even pretending that we are making this sound like something it isnt (but it might be......)

Got Sky Sports News on in the background, just as they’re going to an advert, ‘After the break we’ll have more on Harry Maguire as he misses training yet again’

Do they think missing one training session but reporting on it throughout the day means he is missing different training sessions..?

Wouldnt be a massive surprise that he missed it to avoid the media day at the club. I could imagine it would of been a nightmare for him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

He's never done anything to imply that he would act like that before. If anything I am sure his absence is agreed and the club have made the decision he didn't need to come today. Definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt until hear otherwise.

Me too.

5 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Apologies if this has already been posted. Really cant be arsed to read even more pages of shit.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/994490111?-36514:815

What Man Utd target Harry Maguire told Leicester in phone call today

****ing long article for an answer that  says basically **** all. Harry magire said he was sick. Which os backed up by the fact he had been sick the day before.

Even if it is bullshit, they are covering their tracks and this type.of article really does scream bullshit, we're not even pretending that we are making this sound like something it isnt (but it might be......)

My colleague is off sick today, reckon he's looking at another position elsewhere.

If he comes in tomorrow, I'll discuss with him and give you all an update. As for me, I'm gonna be ill on Friday...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The_77 said:

The only consistent thing about this whole saga is that we will sell, if Utd meets our price. 

If Harry is personally pushing for a move (you would have heard about it from the respected ITKs on this forum), why should the club accept a penny less than what they know they can get? Why should we help Utd’s cause by saving them a few million quid?

Because no one wants a cry baby/disrespectful turd... and im pretty sure agents have already pedalled out some bollo**s 

Like I said this may all be innocent but I’m sceptical

• Like 1

The twitter itks are annoying little cnuts at times with their bull shit but sky sports have been an absolute disgrace this summer. "Sky sources" "sky understands". No sky, you know absolutely jack all and are just spreading shit to get people to your website/tv shows/betting site etc. Never have and never will pay for sky sports as they are a biased piece of shit that should be there to share actual news and not spread utter nonsense without any actual sources/evidence. 

Ps. I hate sky sports! 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The twitter itks are annoying little cnuts at times with their bull shit but sky sports have been an absolute disgrace this summer. "Sky sources" "sky understands". No sky, you know absoultely jack all and are just spreading shit to get people to your website/tv shows/betting site etc. Never have and never will pay for sky sports as they are a biased piece of shit that should be there to share actual news and not spread utter nonsense without any actual sources/evidence. 

Ps. I hate sky sports! 

I actually cancelled my subscription based on their biased nonsense. And that was before all this Maguire tapping up

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Guest Markyblue

Pretty unhelpful timing to be honest, really hope this isn't the start of the toys exiting the pram.