Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

This is funny, first why do man utd fans care how much they pay, it just hurts their owners a bit the glazers who they hate.  So the dividends will be 10-15m less this year.

Likewise why do leics fans care, it just helps tops wallet a bit.  It isnt handed out and split across season ticket holders.

You are missing the point if you think the fans are cared about the money. 

Leicester have called the shots on Man U in transfer negotiations. The power game is skewed on transfers. 

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I dont want to see pur squad picked apart....  and the gulf to the top six widened.

You're supporting the wrong club if you don't want to see our club picked apart, mate. Go north and support the other city in blue.

Leicester are dealing with the reality of things very well - basically being as little of a selling club as possible, whilst trying to build a great squad. You can't ask any more. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Am I the only one who think the club has played this beautifully?

We have a world record fee for a defender, Harry wanted to go really AND he ain’t THAT good.

80 mill quid. Great business from us

Amazing isn't it? 

Little old Leicester have just got a record fee for Harry Maguire. 

He's a good defender but isn't that great

Sure we'll miss him, but im hopeful Soyuncu and Benkovic will step up.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Congrats Marky for getting us to 400 pages son :appl:

No problem would like to thank my fellow ft members for helping me with 397 pages of rubbish. ?

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

This is funny, first why do man utd fans care how much they pay, it just hurts their owners a bit the glazers who they hate.  So the dividends will be 10-15m less this year.

Likewise why do leics fans care, it just helps tops wallet a bit.  It isnt handed out and split across season ticket holders.

You are missing the point if you think the fans are cared about the money. 

Leicester have called the shots on Man U in transfer negotiations. Man U fans don’t like being played a tune by a ‘smaller club’. Leicester fans enjoying how we have bullied them on the transfer fee. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Am I the only one who think the club has played this beautifully?

We have a world record fee for a defender, Harry wanted to go really AND he ain’t THAT good.

80 mill quid. Great business from us

100%. We've absolutely pulled their pants down AND wound their fans up in the process. Not only that but the media have been so ****ing desperate to sell him for us that they've been literally making shit up every day. We're about to break up their top 6 again and they'll do anything they can to stop us!

9 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Thats not what I said.

I said is it enforceable?  Not do clubs typically soften up and back down.

Of course it's enforceable but it's not exactly great for morale is it.

Edited by Stevosevic

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

You're supporting the wrong club if you don't want to see our club picked apart, mate. Go north and support the other city in blue.

Leicester are dealing with the reality of things very well - basically being as little of a selling club as possible, whilst trying to build a great squad. You can't ask any more. 

To make things different we have to change our behaviour

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

True enough - just a shame that he didn’t want to hang around to follow ‘the dream’ with us.

i guess 200k per week plus is quite attractive....

Probably he thinks Utd are only three years or so from title challenges again, and he wouldn't be totally wrong in thinking that.  And in the meantime he can enjoy CL when it comes around

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Amazing isn't it? 

Little old Leicester have just got a record fee for Harry Maguire. 

He's a good defender but isn't that great

Sure we'll miss him, but im hopeful Soyuncu and Benkovic will step up.

Replacing little old Southampton ???

(or was there another one )

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Of course. These things take a long time. Denying one transfer will not change that.

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Change our behaviour all you want but unless you are going to personally quadruple players wages, they will still want to go and keeping them is pointless if they want out that much.

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

No, to make things different we need to make a wish upon a star and hope the Bosman ruling, FFP, all of it is eradicated or seriously altered, because the difference between us and them is structural first and foremost. 

But once again, we come out of this as a team where players can come to, develop and advance their careers. We've shown to get players international recognition.

Then should they play to a level where they perform exceptionally, we advance as a team and the successes that come with that, and have the potential to move to a huge team should an offer suitable come in.

• Like 1