Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

17 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I would expect a manager to be the decision maker not merely consulted.

Except managers are no longer solely in charge of transfers, in fact for years and years players have been sold when a manager doesn't want them to. In this day and age it's all a team decision anyway, Rodgers won't give a fcuk. We've had their kegs down, now just hope we don't rob Peter to pay Paul and gift Brighton or Burnley 50 large.

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

This is a dark day. Not coz we lost maguire..but for the messages it sends.

Ok players sign a contract for a long as you like in return for a big wage hike .... and dont worry coz we wont hold you to it. 

Come on top six club help yourselves to any of our players you fancy

I expected more

Absolute rubbish everyone has a price. Liverpool couldn't keep hold of Suarez,  man utd ronaldo ,spurs bale , Barcelona even loss their star striker,  it's modern football. 

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

This is stupid. No club in the world holds all their players ransom to their contacts, that would be akin to slavery. We were extremely hardball with them over TWO summer windows, and got a world record fee for him. 

That's the exact opposite message you think it sends. Nobody will want to buy from us unless they really, really, really want to and have just kidnapped a leprechaun. 

True enough - just a shame that he didn’t want to hang around to follow ‘the dream’ with us.

i guess 200k per week plus is quite attractive....

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I baited one of them on social media earlier saying you've paid for our training ground. 

This is funny, first why do man utd fans care how much they pay, it just hurts their owners a bit the glazers who they hate.  So the dividends will be 10-15m less this year.

Likewise why do leics fans care, it just helps tops wallet a bit.  It isnt handed out and split across season ticket holders.

Just now, Markyblue said:

Absolute rubbish everyone has a price. Liverpool couldn't keep hold of Suarez,  man utd ronaldo ,spurs bale , Barcelona even loss their star striker,  it's modern football. 

Congrats Marky for getting us to 400 pages son :appl:

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

This is a dark day. Not coz we lost maguire..but for the messages it sends.

Ok players sign a contract for a long as you like in return for a big wage hike .... and dont worry coz we wont hold you to it. 

Come on top six club help yourselves to any of our players you fancy

I expected more

It really isn't, it's a day where we have yet again proven we won't be bullied and any bigger club wanting one of our players will have to pay obscene money. Teams hate having to do business with us, price you pay for dealing with masters of the market. 

• Like 2

? it got there in the end.... now lock. For thelove of sweet Jesus lock! Goodish luck Harry, enjoy the wages and the prestige. We however will likely win more silverware than you in the next 2 years.x