Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

39 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

So, I wonder whom we will bring in as a replacement...

Still not sold on Söyüncü.

Well he had another good game tonight...

I don't know,or see why you should doubt him....

Unless your a fan that jumps on every error or mistake....

I don't want the club to go out and pay for another CB...well at least not 30-50 mill!!

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Are you still stuck in the late 2000s? Values have changed a lot over the past decade.

Apologies but no one has been stuck in the late 2000s as we haven't met those times yet.????

4 hours ago, 49er said:

Who is he competing against - Phil Jones, John Stones, James Tarkowski, Jo Gomez, Chris Smalling. Very average players

They’re not though are they! 

Some of those are better out and out defenders than Harry. I personally think Stones is better on the ball. 

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Arise SIRyuncu!

I'll get me coat.

Kind of thought I'd already done the work on that one.  Take the credit of you will;  you post more than I do.  

Add a post about Knight too of you will.  Do you think King will make the final 25?

Maguire needs another centre back alongside him to be excellent.  It was Evans last season.  Is Linelof good enough to make him look excellent?

Maguire could develop into excellence itself.  He is not there yet.

22 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

He is the 2nd best that england have got at this present time...

That does not mean hes the best CB in the world

He isn’t the best CB in the world, nobody said he was. He isn’t a 20m CB either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Scum

24BD97F4-FEFC-4F68-B984-AB4BD4A3F222.jpeg

What the actual fook man

This was a transfer between 2 clubs, a business matter. What the hell is wrong with people to drag a tragic accident where numerous people lost their lives inti this!? 

You don't see Inter fans quoting the Munich air crash about not being able to buy Lukaku. Football is competitive and all, but some of their fans are ****ing pathetic. 

After watching the Atalanta match I think Harry might be about to miss out on something special this season. Personally, despite my misgivings I don’t think we missed him that much, and Soyuncu adds a bit more speed as well as being able to bring the ball out. Just needs to lose a few of his mistakes and we have a good replacement.

1 minute ago, Mehrez said:

Classic Dorsett, here’s what was actually said 

Once again sky twisting the words.

Huge, huge difference in the 2 interviews there. One suggesting a replacement was needed, another saying we don't need one. Id bet the same was said to both, one has just twisted it incredibly.