Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

9 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Love the white shorts but am I the only one that thought half the players wear wearing a size too big. Looked like they'd sh*t themselves.

I thought this! Most of the teams looked too big. Danny Simpsons shorts looked like they were big enough to fit me and i'm about 20 stone! 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when they plan to release the away kits? As can't seem to find a release date for them. I know they want fans to buy the home kit first. But thought they might have thrown a date out there considering we pretty much know what they look like already. I suppose they will try give us teasers nearer the time but think they really messed up on the PR this year and its not like they hardly kept it a secret! with the pics of the kids on vikky park and Vardy having a selfie in the new top before it was released. Anyway just wondered if any you guys and girls might know or heard anything.

35 minutes ago, fox766 said:

Does anyone know when they plan to release the away kits? As can't seem to find a release date for them. I know they want fans to buy the home kit first. But thought they might have thrown a date out there considering we pretty much know what they look like already. I suppose they will try give us teasers nearer the time but think they really messed up on the PR this year and its not like they hardly kept it a secret! with the pics of the kids on vikky park and Vardy having a selfie in the new top before it was released. Anyway just wondered if any you guys and girls might know or heard anything.

It's usually July mate.

They've definitely not kept them a secret as they announced the colour of both at the Chelsea game as part of the prize balls.

They also said Pink was away kit and 'Grey' was change kit. Interesting that as I thought it would be other way round!

Edited by AjcW

59 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's usually July mate.

They've definitely not kept them a secret as they announced the colour of both at the Chelsea game as part of the prize balls.

They also said Pink was away kit and 'Grey' was change kit. Interesting that as I thought it would be other way round!

Cheers :thumbup:. Its kind of what I thought as my daughter always seems to like the away kits and just wanted to know if they were available before my hols.

1 hour ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Adidas have put more effort in to the new Arsenal kits than they have ours!

DAC8C267-A417-4D85-9585-FFB72613BD3D.jpeg

Well of course they have, they'll sell a billion times more of them then they will of ours. Arsenal are a bigger club. The bigger the club, the more effort they'll put into them.

• Like 2

Their away shirt is our home one with a different design and colours and their home one is our 3rd kit in their colours...or am I going mad? 

No their home is different. But the away isn’t a bespoke kit, bespoke design yes but not a bespoke kit. 

Edited by Manini

Pink shirt is lovely. That’ll be seen a lot around town, you’ll have lads just wearing that casually, like you see with PSG shirts now. I tend not to pay full whack for our shirts but I’ll be buying one of those. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Manini said:

We knew this anyway didn’t we? 

Do we reckon Adidas tell us what kits we’re having, or the club get to choose from a sample? 

Same as last year though, a total money grab that many fans will unfortunately fall for.

When it comes to clubs away shirts, Adidas have proved to be lazy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

So we are basically wearing a template pink germany shirt ? ?

I was looking at getting that Germany shirt. So I’ll just get that instead.

**** that now I’ve seen kingfox’s post. I’ll get the black one. 

Edited by Out Foxed