Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

51 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Just ordered the black kit from DH Gate, cost £13 inc postage. Looks OK, its just missing the Adidas logo as far as I can see.

It'll take a couple of weeks to arrive but I'll let you know what its like when it's here

Pretty sure it will have the Adidas logo. The seller just isn't allowed to display it in their images of the shirt. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Langston said:

Ahahahhaha that's so funny! I haven't seen anybody on Twitter noticing the similarities between this and the Germany shirt!!!! lol 

Wait until people find out you can get a blank version of the shirt for less than twenty quid too!!!!! Haven't seen that posted about a mind-numbing amount of times!!!!!

Not sure if you've heard this mate but apparently our kits are based upon some kind of template??? Shocking if true

35 minutes ago, stix said:

The comments on the LM app about the pink kit are unreal. This whole county on the whole sound like something from The Hills Have Eyes. 

I mean anywhere past LFE going out of town is basically the set of The Hills Have Eyes so I’m not surprised by this. Thats where im from by the way i’m allowed to say it! 

Definitly a trend between what what I would call the “younger” posters and “older” posters on this pink kit though. I’m not surprised if I’m honest. Times change. I mean all you old ****ers made sure we left the EU behind so you can at least let us have a pink football kit and enjoy it, right? 

Antother joke before anyone starts. 

• Haha 3

Are people that desperate to always have the latest kits that they buy them from the far East at cut prices with no money going to the club? I mean each to their own but you would be better waiting until nearer the end of season to get them from the club in the sale.

I know Adidas probably take a massive cut but LCFC also get money (and more than buying from China for example).

Back to the kits...

I quite like the pink one, it's always going to be like Marmite. Girls will love it generally and probably half the men too. At least it's something different which a lot of people call for.

• Like 1

I'm loving all three kits this time. Templates or not, I think they all look stylish.

I was against the Germany-style template to begin with but having seen it properly now, I think it looks the bees knees.

The black/dark grey kit is smart and I think the gold accent on the blue-white-blue combo looks decent. Happy all round.

On 24/05/2019 at 16:32, Langston said:

Ahahahhaha that's so funny! I haven't seen anybody on Twitter noticing the similarities between this and the Germany shirt!!!! lol 

Wait until people find out you can get a blank version of the shirt for less than twenty quid too!!!!! Haven't seen that posted about a mind-numbing amount of times!!!!!

.... have you see this video?

• Haha 1

Footy headlines have picked up on the team wear version of the pink shirt being sold for almost  £40 less  . Asking the question should leicester city have a bespoke Adidas kit or at least change the colours of the team wear versions to be  unique .