Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

22 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

I was looking at getting that Germany shirt. So I’ll just get that instead.

**** that now I’ve seen kingfox’s post. I’ll get the black one. 

You sure you want to do that mate? :whistle:

IMG_0268.thumb.PNG.fcd3d8d32979a5f8b3809fb9d9012270.PNG

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

just give it a week or two and they will be on DH gate for about £10. The home shirt is on there already.

Is that site any good? The official kits are on there, or knockoffs?

Also, loving those kits actually. Thought they would be shit. 

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Do people really still get pissy about template kits ignoring the fact that probably 95% of professional football teams get a template kit. 

If you want to waste £55 when you can basically get it for £16 go ahead mate lol 

No doubt someone like Accrington Stanley will have the same template for their away shirt.

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

If you want to waste £55 when you can basically get it for £16 go ahead mate lol 

No doubt someone like Accrington Stanley will have the same template for their away shirt.

I won’t be buying 1 I just find it weird how arsey people get about something so unimportant 

Seen them both classed as away kits. Usually one is classed as a 3rd kit? It's totally trivial but just wondering. 

Guessing the pink one gets an airing against the likes of Everton, Chelsea and Palace at least? 

Honestly not been impressed with many of the kits we've had since we've moved to the 'bigger' brands. They seem to put effort into the home kits then just bung us a training kit with a Leicester badge on it for the away kits. Can't be that hard to find someone who will actually design a kit for us surely?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Seen them both classed as away kits. Usually one is classed as a 3rd kit? It's totally trivial but just wondering. 

Guessing the pink one gets an airing against the likes of Everton, Chelsea and Palace at least? 

Pink is away and Black/Grey is the 3rd kit, according to what they said last game of the season with the balls/prize thing.

Been a few seasons since I picked up a kit so I'll probably get the pink one. How do Adidas sizes tend to run? I'm usually between small/medium so not sure which to go for

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Adidas are a bunch of lazy fvckers.

IMG_0267.thumb.JPG.d95119016768ffc9fdac91f09f31beb1.JPG

It's a shame you can't buy cloth club badges these days, but obvious why not. Plenty would buy them and stick them on the template shirt. Hey presto, the away shirt with the bonus of having no sponsor logo! 

29 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Is that site any good? The official kits are on there, or knockoffs?

Also, loving those kits actually. Thought they would be shit. 

I've ordered a couple of shirts from there for playing 5 a side in a barca and Japans world cup one and they are spot on. The sizing is a little bit hit and miss basically just go up a size to what you normally are.

49 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Do people really still get pissy about template kits ignoring the fact that probably 95% of professional football teams get a template kit. 

The argument as well is always "bring back Fox Leisure for bespoke kits" - Fox Leisure used Mitre templates.

----------

The kits look fine, the home is the best we've had in years.

48 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's be embarrassing enough if it got beyond your airing cupboard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingfox said:

I agree with you that it's annoying... but the bit in bold isn't true is it?

Sure, you can get a pink top... but it's not our kit is it? Unless someone is planning of going to the trouble of sewing on a badge and ironing on the sponsor... at which point probably should have just paid £55 lol  

3 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

I was looking at getting that Germany shirt. So I’ll just get that instead.

**** that now I’ve seen kingfox’s post. I’ll get the black one. 

Germany don't have a pink kit. Do you mean the style with the cheques? That was in a few shirts at the World Cup.

Just ordered the black kit from DH Gate, cost £13 inc postage. Looks OK, its just missing the Adidas logo as far as I can see.

It'll take a couple of weeks to arrive but I'll let you know what its like when it's here

Edited by Wakeyfox

If some of you lads are buying Chinese replicas of DHGate ect. drop back in when it arrives and let us know the quality please.

I used to buy a few about 5 years ago but the quality dropped off so I stopped going for it. Was using AliExpress mainly but it looks largely the same to DHGate so a little apprehensive again.

I think our home kit is actually alright, will take a little while to get accustomed to blue/white/blue again but I I like the chequers pattern, I don't mind gold, it's tidy & not offensive, no other teams in the League seem to be wearing the same kit. Though black kit looks terrible, proper Championship tier template Puma we're giving us back in 2012, pink is unique but another cheap template with no effort making us look like a Liquorice Allsort.

51 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I agree with you that it's annoying... but the bit in bold isn't true is it?

Sure, you can get a pink top... but it's not our kit is it? Unless someone is planning of going to the trouble of sewing on a badge and ironing on the sponsor... at which point probably should have just paid £55 lol  

Maybe so but it's still not a good look on Adidas's part is it.

Home kits fine, one of the best we've had in years imo.

Away shirts are nice too but when I see both are templates again, the fact that numerous clubs will probably have the same, it just reeks of laziness.

Piss poor from Adidas.