Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Bournemouth (H) Match Thread

Just now, mozartfox said:

Have to say we are playing some delightful stuff now up top BUT the defence is shaky. Need 2 more goals.

That's going to be the "Rodgers way" I feel going forward, but to be honest I prefer it. Much more exciting to watch.

Ryan Fraser has Ricardo on toast though, just like earlier in the season. Honestly if Amartey was fit I'd put him on. Nothing against Ricardo, but Fraser has his number.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

That's going to be the "Rodgers way" I feel going forward, but to be honest I prefer it. Much more exciting to watch.

Ryan Fraser has Ricardo on toast though, just like earlier in the season. Honestly if Amartey was fit I'd put him on. Nothing against Ricardo, but Fraser has his number.

Amartey+Ricardo on the right is what we want.  GFS Amartey!

• Like 1

Defence looks a bit rickety but we also look so great and fluid in midfield. What a difference from just over a month ago. 

Also with the Wes goal and then that Wilson miss, Brendan also proving that you need luck as well as skill as a manager. We’d have been 0-1 under poor Claude 

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Ryan Fraser is a very angry little man lol

Ha ha he really is! But to be fair, he's a criminally underrated player. I think he has the most assists of any fullback in the league and it's easy to see why. Ricardo is one of our better players, but he is chasing Fraser's shadow.

Overall a very good half. Probably should be 2-1, but our attacking play is cohesive and threatening. Is anyone having a bad game? I don't think so!

i'm really not seeing this "great half"

Bournemouth were AWFUL the first part of that half, and we're lucky not to be down 2-0

if this game were a few weeks back, 2 out of 3 posts in this thread would have the words "Puel" and "Out", in that order

Gray best player that half for me