Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Camarasa

Really?

He’s a young midfielder who I think they got on loan from Betis but I didn’t think he’d pulled up enough trees to be considered as a starter for us unless he’s back up for YT as a squad player.

Edited by Nick

Seen this online another crap link to a player with guess who else linked??? So stopped reading after seeing the usual contenders for the same player. It's really boring now. Just get Youri :thumbup:

• Like 2

Playing a similar role to Maddison and Tielemans here, more of a #8 than a #10. He's impressed in a plucky side, couldn't see him playing ahead of the two aforementioned lads if he came here though.

Looked brilliant at our place and every time I’ve seen him (only a handful of times to be fair) technically very good and doesn’t seem to mind getting stuck in... Only 24 as well at 20m it’s a yes from me but I imagine he’s just a plan b for Youri

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

we may or may not be genuinely linked. sometimes the club themselves are responsible for putting these names out there so let selling clubs ( monaco) know we have other options out there so don’t try and mug us off. it’s all a game really.

23 minutes ago, Stadt said:

2083122365_Screenshot2019-04-02at16_43_29.thumb.png.5ec6b9113e259cc3ef59b281215f7bff.png

Similar but worse than Tielemans offensively, defensive contribution isn't as good either

Playing with considerably worse teammates though, and Youri's stats there are from all this season, even at Monaco?

I'm not sure anyway. As a cheap addition or free-agent certainly - not £20m

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, StevieB said:

The trio have been linked with his services before, and with Camarasa waiting on "better proposals", the under-21 international may yet stay in the top flight. He is valued at around £15million.

Camarasa has been a key player for Neil Warnock this season but he has suffered from injury at points over the campaign.

The 24-year-old has scored five goals so far this term, including a stunning winner away at Leicester.

Great Journalism there

20 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

The trio have been linked with his services before, and with Camarasa waiting on "better proposals", the under-21 international may yet stay in the top flight. He is valued at around £15million.

Camarasa has been a key player for Neil Warnock this season but he has suffered from injury at points over the campaign.

The 24-year-old has scored five goals so far this term, including a stunning winner away at Leicester.

Great Journalism there

Get a job with SKY easy

• 2 months later...

Wouldn’t be surprised if we told Monaco that we had “alternatives who are cheaper” to encourage them to accept our bid for YT, seeing that no other club apparently has come in with a proper bid...

• Like 1