Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

It is the correct decision, thats not the part that's going to annoy me .. Its the downer when i have jumped out my seat celebrating, happy as larry only to find out its not a goal because he was a cm offside. 

Why are you jumping out your seat celebrating that Man City have scored a third against West Ham? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

We disagree on this let’s move on 

There's nothing to disagree on, we're not arguing. I'm stating to you the fact that highly accurate technology just proved objectively that Raheem Sterling was offside as per the word of law book. 

There's nothing to disagree with. 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Was it a clear and obvious error?

I agree it's fine margins, but offside is black and white, you're either on or you aren't, in this case he wasn't. With decisions like that you're always going to get people moaning if it is or isn't given. If it was given you'd have people saying 'his shoulder was offside, what's the point in VAR'. By definition he's offside so it was the right call.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

There's nothing to disagree on, we're not arguing. I'm stating to you the fact that highly accurate technology just proved objectively that Raheem Sterling was offside as per the word of law book. 

There's nothing to disagree with. 

How can you tell me that I can’t disagree with you? Wow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

var is garbage for football, for everything, the excitement, the anger, the spontaneity, it’ll ruin it. never been a fan even from when it was first announced, don’t like the theory, don’t like it in practice.

• Like 2

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Well obviously im not, it will be when LCFC score. 

The first thing most of us do when we score a goal we know was borderline is look at the linesman, right? How is this going to be any different? 

I sympathise with your point because I do know what you mean but at the end of the day, getting the correct decision is and should be the most important thing. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I agree it's fine margins, but offside is black and white, you're either on or you aren't, in this case he wasn't. With decisions like that you're always going to get people moaning if it is or isn't given. If it was given you'd have people saying 'his shoulder was offside, what's the point in VAR'. By definition he's offside so it was the right call.

Sorry cannot agree that’s offside. He gets no advantage from his should being there, that’s not the part of his body he scored with. Look where his feet are! Shocking decision