Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Would be great to see Chelsea do crap next season after spending all there money and throwing the youth back down to the bench. I am sure they wouldn’t have been near he first team anyway had they been allowed to spend. 

Seems like plenty of folks want to see a pummeling.

Do Pearsonites realize that his bonus depends on Watford staying up?  If Man City get a few more here, they would drop Watford to 19th, and put Big Nige well on the way to being out ₤1,000,000.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Do Pearsonites realize that his bonus depends on Watford staying up?  If Man City get a few more here, they would drop Watford to 19th, and put Big Nige well on the way to being out ₤1,000,000.

I know Man City are good but you don't get 3 points deducted when you get outplayed / beaten by them :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Oh dear, he’ll be down the doll office Monday, and shopping at Iceland 

• Like 1

Surely Ben Foster has got another move in him. Too good to go down or have another season of struggle for me. 

Leeds might need a keeper if their french lad doesn’t come back on a permanent 

Just now, Nalis said:

I know Man City are good but you don't get 3 points deducted when you get outplayed / beaten by them :D

lol  I've seen some faulty arithmetic on here, but that does set the bar to a new low :doh:

Still think Pearson will owe Foster a year of Sunday dinners if he keeps this under five.  Otherwise Villa or Bournemouth get one win and ...