Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

56 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I’d rather Villa stay up now Nige has gone. I prefer Villa as an away day plus they will fill any away end themselves.

Hate Villa and want them down but a Villa win tonight is good for us.

At least it keeps West Ham honest tomorrow as they'll want to avoid a drubbing tomorrow at the very least. A straw clutch I know but West Ham will want to be mathematically safe or near as damn it, it should at least focus their minds.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

At least it keeps West Ham honest tomorrow as they'll want to avoid a drubbing tomorrow at the very least. A straw clutch I know but West Ham will want to be mathematically safe or near as damn it, it should at least focus their minds.

My thoughts exactly. Would rather villa stay up if it means we have a better chance of champions league.

23 minutes ago, Gerard said:

12 minutes ago, dooflip said:

My thoughts exactly. Would rather villa stay up if it means we have a better chance of champions league.

cant see a thirteen goal swing, even with them playing each other (added that Watford would need a thirteen goal swing without playing West Ham ).   They’re safe and will not be worrying  about their GD tomorrow evening ...

the more relevant point being an arsenal defeat means they can’t make EL via the PL so Watfords chances of getting a better result than villa increases ...

Edited by st albans fox

22 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Saw this on an app i have as they put liverpools name on the trophy.

Looking at the names on there and seeing Leicester City just brings back what a remarkable feat it was.

Screenshot.jpg

The Liverpool fans will be drinking that image in and if they look up they'll be reminded of the greatest story in football history... ever. 

• Like 1

Don’t know why people want Villa to go down? 

It’s the closest we have to a derby (unless Forest come up) there’s always a bit of needle, good away day, always a good atmosphere. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The more you watch Jack Grealish the more you realise he's exactly what we need.

Would be the type of signing that would make us better. We need Villa to go down or us in CL before we can sign him.