Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

35 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Would be great to see Chelsea do crap next season after spending all there money and throwing the youth back down to the bench. I am sure they wouldn’t have been near he first team anyway had they been allowed to spend. 

How have they spent so much on a transfer ban. I'm sure theres a reason but I can't see it.

19 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I’d rather we had their back 4 against Utd than ours! 

There’s a good reason for that isn’t there?

Because three parts of it are injured and suspended. 

Chelsea’s first choice defence is very average in extreme. 

If Carlsberg made Bell-ends........Alan Smith would be one of their manufactured specimens.

Is Deeney Day now erased from the FT Diary?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There’s a good reason for that isn’t there?

Because three parts of it are injured and suspended. 

Chelsea’s first choice defence is very average in extreme. 

Not trying to be provocative, but it’s taken them 

to a better spot in the league than ours has. Goals conceded irrelevant - it’s about points on the board .... and they’ve done better ...... so far! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

8 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Not trying to be provocative, but it’s taken them 

to a better spot in the league than ours has. Goals conceded irrelevant - it’s about points on the board .... and they’ve done better ...... so far! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I didn’t make a point about their overall performance though did I?

I said their defence is pony which it is statistically is. Its the worst in the top half. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

‘’You wanna be part of the biggest tournaments, playing the best teams. That is an attraction in itself. Then again Man United is attractive enough. Everyone can see now we are on a road to something better. It's in our own hands."

Why I dislike Solskjaer part 196 

THEN AGAIN MAN UNITED IS ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH 

Stick that ****er on the wall and let them have it 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If Carlsberg made Bell-ends........Alan Smith would be one of their manufactured specimens.

There's a truly brilliant piss-take of Alan Smith on these Celebrity FIFA videos from Sonage Gaming:

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

There's a truly brilliant piss-take of Alan Smith on these Celebrity FIFA videos from Sonage Gaming:

Why are they bringing on Gary Glitter. He's crap!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

‘’You wanna be part of the biggest tournaments, playing the best teams. That is an attraction in itself. Then again Man United is attractive enough. Everyone can see now we are on a road to something better. It's in our own hands."

Why I dislike Solskjaer part 196

To a young football star in 2020, the United “brand” must be as attractive and relevant as a Tommy Hilfinger tag on a pair of jeans.

They have to massively overpay for talent because they are unattractive in so many ways compared to a club like Dortmund.

• Like 1