Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, twister said:

how is it fair that carragher gets nearly every liverpool game on commentary

neville every united game, smith every arsenal game

I have to turn the sound down every time its on now.

It is rather nauseating. They don't even try to be impartial and they're just mugging off fans of everyone else. It's even worse with Man Utd now it's Neville's mate Solskjaer in charge.

It's the same with the studio guests as well. 

1 hour ago, Manini said:

@Super_horns Commiserations mate. What a strange decision to get rid of Nige but I suppose ending up in the position you found yourself in before he came in is what you’ve got to look at, especially after last year. I’m sure you’ll be back. 

Today was our first decent performance since Liverpool.

Says it all.

Too many poor games.

Guest bennytwohats
1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Since lockdown P 9 W 2 D 3 L 4 F 9 A 13 Pts 13 = Abysmal.

You say that, but over a season that would give us 54 points. If you look at where we've been historically then it's not bad for our team. We've only fallen short of the higher expectations we set ourselves at the start of the season, and with quite a few notable absentees.

20 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Today was our first decent performance since Liverpool.

Says it all.

Too many poor games.

Hopefully this will allow you to rebuild, kick out those not pulling their weight and strengthen the squad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bennytwohats said:

You say that, but over a season that would give us 54 points. If you look at where we've been historically then it's not bad for our team. We've only fallen short of the higher expectations we set ourselves at the start of the season, and with quite a few notable absentees.

That's wrong. Our form in lockdown is 9 points from 9 games. Over a season that would give us 1 more point than Villa managed this season. Worrying.

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

That's wrong. Our form in lockdown is 9 points from 9 games. Over a season that would give us 1 more point than Villa managed this season. Worrying.

So still in the Premier League then? Great :D 

:ph34r:

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hmm, looks like you're right. The guy I quoted said 13 points so I took that.

As you were then!

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Hopefully this will allow you to rebuild, kick out those not pulling their weight and strengthen the squad. 

Might be a few changes.

Pereyra and Doucoure will probably go.

Sarr maybe as well.

Few youngsters might get a chance 

21 minutes ago, Corky said:

Pickford with yet another error.

If he's still England keeper then Southgate has lost his mind.

Still not as bad as Fabianski letting Grealish score straight down the middle of his goal at shoulder height. Awful keeping. 

Edited by The Bear

One thing I unashamedly LOVE is just how far United have declined - 'Biggest team in the world' and their fans are buzzing to have beaten little old Leicester to a top 4 finish.

It would be criminal if they didn't finish top 4 given how much they spunk on players.

• Like 3