Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Sky at it again. Conveniently leaving off ourselves, Wigan and Portsmouth who have all won better trophies than Spurs in that time.

Swansea and Birmingham too

48B27F54-6376-4298-911D-86466A4C7F88.jpeg

She`s got a really irritating voice :-)

19 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Been reading my Liverpool supporting mate’s ‘Official Souvenir Picture Special’ and top 1 moment of the season according to them? - Beating us, albeit the actual headline ‘Penalty Points’.

We is mahussive. 

They were incredible that evening .....

53 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Another reason for Wolves to win, no European football at all for Spurs would be fantastic.

Actually think Spurs having European football helps - they don’t have a stronger enough squad to cover both competitions 

Liverpool will struggle next season. They are the team to beat and have been showing complacency since they won the league. The trophy celebrations were way over the top as well. I think having that pressure relieved will cause them to drop off a little but I expect them to still be top 3.

23 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

During the game. Klopp's coaches were giving it large when they were winning and it annoyed Frank to the point he swore at them and told them to calm down. 

Lampards not exactly one to talk, his and his teams over the top behaviour after beating Leeds with Derby, then against Spurs earlier this year. Not exactly classy Frankie. 

Teams celebrate get over it. It's a shame the home fans were not there to call him out for being the cockney willy puller he is.

It's time that smelly, festering turd known as AFC Bournemouth are finally flushed down the Premier League toilet, come on Everton pull the handle.

• Like 2

They were discussing the FWA Player of the Year on Sky earlier, and a journalist said that De Bruyne was the best player in the league, Mane was the best player in the Liverpool team but Henderson deserved the crown.

Seems like a sideways step to me. I guess Palace got their fingers burnt by going for a progressive choice like Frank de Boer so they want a stable uninspiring dull anti-football merchant Englishman. 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

It's time that smelly, festering turd known as AFC Bournemouth are finally flushed down the Premier League toilet, come on Everton pull the handle.

Tbh Bournemouth have at least positively contributed to the Premier League and entertained us neutrals with aesthetically pleasing foitball. If anybody needs to go down its the likes of Burnley, Palace, Villa etc. Bournemouth are a harmless little club 

• Like 3

Guest bennytwohats
4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Really? Out of interest how come? I'm quite fond of Bournemouth, small club doing well and playing some really nice football at times. Be a shame for them to go imo.

Whatever the result this afternoon I've enjoyed football since the restart, even though our results have mostly been crap. I think it's lifted the mood of the nation.

• Like 1