Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

16 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

I find it odd, how people would rather Bournemouth go down instead of villa or watford

Its the little Bournemouth narrative who are fighting the big boys with limited resources when in reality they've been bankrolled to the premier league. I also think people overrate their style of play. Anytime I've watched them win its because the other team have messed up which flatters their style (ironically against Everton as an example) though admittedly maybe I'm being a bit harsh on this point.

Confirmed line-ups

Chelsea: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, James, Kovacic, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Pulisic, Giroud

Wolves: Patricio, Boly, Coady, Saiss, Doherty, Dendoncker, Neves, Neto, Jonny, Jimenez, Jota

There's usually one or two high scoring games on the final day of the season, and those are usually in the games with nothing riding on them. Lets hope St Marys isnt one of them in terms of Ings chase for the golden boot!

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

There's usually one or two high scoring games on the final day of the season, and those are usually in the games with nothing riding on them. Lets hope St Marys isnt one of them in terms of Ings chase for the golden boot!

Probably Newcastle 1-6 Liverpool incoming.

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Need a big willy style error

Better not mean boly! 

traore on the bench - has made a difference when coming on rather than starting against decent opposition .....NES needs to consider he has EL still to come so will keep an eye on selhurst park  ..... what chance our luck mean spurs bottle it and wolves can take their foot off the pedal ????

Just now, st albans fox said:

Better not mean boly! 

traore on the bench - has made a difference when coming on rather than starting against decent opposition .....NES needs to consider he has EL still to come so will keep an eye on selhurst park  ..... what chance our luck mean spurs bottle it and wolves can take their foot off the pedal ????

Never happened before so don't see why they would now

Watford down it seems, serves them right for there slash and burn manager hiring and firing policy, shame for the Watford fan on here who is a sound poster.

• Like 2