Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Manini said:

If they play like this on Sunday, Chelsea, we’ll get well beaten. I’d have no complaints either think they’ve been brilliant so far tonight. 

Liverpool didn't turn up and the car crashes at the backs haven't really tested yet. I'd wait for the 2nd half. 

That said, it will certainly be a tough game.

On 13/08/2019 at 19:21, Corky said:

Sheffield United were called a long-ball team by Danny Mills last week. It's embarrassing and they almost pride themselves on knowing bugger all.

Mills is one of the worst. I listened to the 5live commentary when we beat chelsea at Stamford bridge last season and he didn’t have a clue about us. If a chelsea attack broke down he’d go on about what the chelsea forwards had done wrong, if we had a good attack he’d talk about what the chelsea defence had done wrong, his whole perspective and focus was chelsea, until about the 88th minute when he said we’d played well. Things like this don’t usually annoy me but it was so obvious and as a result really poor one sided commentary. 

Its amazing that that they get away with it, any other journalist in any other field who did as little research in there supposed field of expertise and showed such a basic lack of knowledge would get no where, ye5 because they are ex pros there treated as though they’re the all knowing oracle by media outlets. I don’t mind controversial opinions or different interpretations but to know do basic research on what you are expected to be knowledgable on is just laziness an arrogant.

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

You know the game has died off a bit when Jenas's weird pronunciation of vowels starts to annoy you again. 

You can take the lad out of Nottingham,...

His 'penalty eerier' is the most grating.

• Haha 2