Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 hours ago, Master Fox said:

The whole Maguire and United media coverage has been absolutely nauseating.   I still don’t think we should’ve sold him. Makes us look like fools. We just need an ex player at Spurs and Liverpool to complete the big 6 bum in and ridicule of our club. 

How have we be made to look like fools?

We got a world record fee with all the cash up front for a player that everyone including our fans don’t believe that is worth that much

• Like 1

Overrated two weeks ago, the next Beckenbauer now he wears a United shirt. It really shouldn’t, but the media in this country winds me up no end, I ****ing hate everything about him playing for United and I couldn’t give a shit if that makes me sound bitter. 

10 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am even more put off by Sky Sports, given that Paddy Power now sponsor their programmes and it's logo is shown each time the commercial break starts.

Why? Its just an advert. If you don't like betting, or Paddy Power inparticular, then don't bet or don't use Paddy Power if you do. Why so sensitive?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Why? Its just an advert. If you don't like betting, or Paddy Power inparticular, then don't bet or don't use Paddy Power if you do. Why so sensitive?

Preferable to Jeff Stelling booming out "BOOST!" and "THE BEAST IS BACK" or whatever he does.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Preferable to Jeff Stelling booming out "BOOST!" and "THE BEAST IS BACK" or whatever he does.

Some adverts annoy me, but I don't let them prevent me watching stuff. It's not that big a deal, they last about 30 seconds, they don't have that much effect on my life. I got fed up with seeing the Pelaton ad during the French open tennis, every ad break, but I didn't switch off.

2 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

I think watching the new PL Champions get d*cked by Hull was far worse than a bore draw against realistic table rivals myself. Get a grip. :crylaugh:

Or losing to Sheffield United 4-1

Or losing to Luton Town 2-0

Or losing to Blackpool at home 1-0 when we thought we were going to storm the league

Or beating MK Dons on the basis that we were in League 1

So many to choose from and that's just the past 10/12 years! 

Edited by David Guiza
  • Like 2

Paul Merson and Soccer Saturday still peddling the myth that we sit on our 18 yard box and counter teams. **** me, am I back in 16/17? What year are these guys living in? We've dominated possession most weeks for about 2 years now. Puel and Rodgers play Maguire on the halfway line. 

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson and Soccer Saturday still peddling the myth that we sit on our 18 yard box and counter teams. **** me, am I back in 16/17? What year are these guys living in? We've dominated possession most weeks for about 2 years now. Puel and Rodgers play Maguire on the halfway line. 

I'm sure they also think we're  set piece experts with our giant triple centre backs knocking the goals on a weekly basis. Well they will do when either Evans or Soyuncu scramble one in.

I assume Merson missed us having nearly 70% possession and 24 shots when we battered his beloved Arsenal in April? It really annoys me that people like him are paid a fortune to provide an "expert" opinion and yet can't be bothered to do even the most basic research.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Bullshit. Didnt Chelsea, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid amongst others all get bans for this?

Yes, but according to fifa's reasoning, Man City accepted their responsibility in the matter, so in other words, told fifa they were guilty but they were very sorry and it would never happen again as long as there was only a fine as punishment.