Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

They're not unique - our club has arseholes, every club does.

True, every club has arseholes. You are totally right on that...

But for some reason, Liverpool have a special type of Arsehole.

Presumably because they're just living on past laurels, from days yonder, when they used to dominate, 30-40 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Andy Lonergen playing for Liverpool this weekend is mad, hahahahaaa

Literally just seen this in the news. He must be about 37. I didn't even know he was at Liverpool.

• Like 1

Well Burnley edged that. Why have Arse sat back after taking the lead? Arse have a killer frontline but aren't using it. Tarkowski winning all the balls into the box.

My question.

Arse were called offside (correctly as it happens but irrelevant to my question) and then scored. There was a VAR check. Why? I thought if the call was made on the pitch then the game is officially stoppped so the goal can't count even if it was onside. Players can claim they stopped defending etc... I know that they aren't supposed to call offside on the pitch if its close, but if they do surely anything that happens after is annulled.

Game is okay but I turned it on to watch Danny - I guess he's not fit yet. Will he replace Cork?

Arse better team but clearly not unbeatable.

Probably Arse win here, draw at best. Burnley won't be involved in a relegation battle, they look 8 to 10 for me.