Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Villa and Bournemouth both very unimpressive.

Bournemouth should be down to 10 men but there should be a few yellows too. 

If we can't do the double over these two teams we aren't going to Europe.

McGinn has looked decent.

I see Pukki has scored again for Norwich. That guy looked good last week.

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, FIF said:

Villa and Bournemouth both very unimpressive.

Bournemouth should be down to 10 men but there should be a few yellows too. 

If we can't do the double over these two teams we aren't going to Europe.

McGinn has looked decent.

I see Pukki has scored again for Norwich. That guy looked good last week.

We wont do the double over either of them, that's the problem, and that's why the likes of Arsenal are gonna finish above us again. They are flat track bullies. We are not.

Watching the Arsenal v Burnley match earlier, and I've mentioned on here a few times how much I can't stand Ashley Barnes, and today was no different. You can't knock his recent scoring record, and some things he does, in a similar way to Vardy, you'd love as a fan of his team, but other things are just down right stupid, pointless or nasty. Burnley chasing a late equaliser in the last few minutes, and the idiot needlessly pulls Kolasinac down off the ball, and ends the attack and his teams hope of a point. Why? Why would you do that? The man is an idiot. He's committed, works hard and is a handful and is a good finishers, but these stupid moments, the pointless fouls, the blatant elbows, etc not only stop his teams attacks, they also ruin his reputation. He could easily be seen a a very competent premier league striker without being seen as so much of a twat if he just cut this shit out.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Watching the Arsenal v Burnley match earlier, and I've mentioned on here a few times how much I can't stand Ashley Barnes, and today was no different. You can't knock his recent scoring record, and some things he does, in a similar way to Vardy, you'd love as a fan of his team, but other things are just down right stupid, pointless or nasty. Burnley chasing a late equaliser in the last few minutes, and the idiot needlessly pulls Kolasinac down off the ball, and ends the attack and his teams hope of a point. Why? Why would you do that? The man is an idiot. He's committed, works hard and is a handful and is a good finishers, but these stupid moments, the pointless fouls, the blatant elbows, etc not only stop his teams attacks, they also ruin his reputation. He could easily be seen a a very competent premier league striker without being seen as so much of a twat if he just cut this shit out.

Barnes is a brain dead thug. Cant stand the ****  

17 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Least they will get the negative headlines - not us.

Sounds like we've done ok but not taken our chances.

Soft winner (potentially) through Foster.

Why would you? You're playing away against Everton away and it's not like you're going to be relegated. 

Edited by That_Dude