Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Stand by it. They look sluggish and half asleep. Lamela getting a borderline free goal doesn't really change that. 

They look half asleep

Tactically woeful as well, basically leaving KWP to take Sterling on his own.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

lol how are you doing, Mate? I want to not dislike Pep but he's not helping me here

Come on, people may think I'm supporting another team but even for them, accusing me of being a Spurs fan is too much even for them lol

Looking forward to the card tonight.

In my dream team, league dependant. The one that counts not as good as I would like lol how about you? 

I think that sort of accusation could be met with a permanent ban for the accuser lol 

yes, can’t wait for the return of Nate. Also hope Stipe wins by brutal KO 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

I know it’s very, ridiculously early, early days, but I can’t see anyone stopping Citeh again this season ...   they are too clinical and are making Spurs, who are tbh a good team, look decidedly average ...    hope things change a bit in the second half but tbh can’t really see it.  

15 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I know it’s very, ridiculously early, early days, but I can’t see anyone stopping Citeh again this season ...   they are too clinical and are making Spurs, who are tbh a good team, look decidedly average ...    hope things change a bit in the second half but tbh can’t really see it.  

They really do have so much class and you think, well maybe if player A has an injury.. But it wont really effect them so much as they bring on player B from the bench who is just nearly as good. 

Hate myself for bigging up another club but then i consider the £££ they have spent and realise although as good as a club they are, its purely built on money spent