Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

This season could be very good for a few teams as 4 of last seasons top 6 don’t look great at all so far. Spurs look like a team low on confidence when they have the lead they can’t hold it. Utd are poor arsenal can’t defend and Chelsea are also not great and if mount is injured for any period of time they could struggle. Hopefully we can keep picking up points to put the pressure on them all through the season. A long way to go I know but hoping these teams keep being as poor as they are at the minute 😂

It really is frustrating we came away from Man Utd with nil points, but not something i personally like to dwell on. It was not right from the off with the team he put out, the positive was Brendan seemed to take this on the chin and make the correct changes to the 11 for Spurs. The players have moved on and this showed in the performance yesterday. Lets hope we can get revenge when they come to the KP. 

• Like 1

Just now, Koke said:

It was cowardly. Our approach to the game was that bad. Hopefully Rodgers have learned. Liverpool and Man City deserve respect. Man Utd and Spurs dont.

We did at home to a Wolves side that had just flown back from Armenia. That's the one that gets me most. On the first day of the season as well. 

Should have battered them, they're crap. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Typical of the way things are going for us right now. Easily the better team, should be at least two up at HT, and a big deflected OG gifts them the lead from the restart. 

Pretty sure you will pull one back tbh. On a selfish note i never like to see Palace win. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We did at home to a Wolves side that had just flown back from Armenia. That's the one that gets me most. On the first day of the season as well. 

Should have battered them, they're crap. 

And yet we’re sat 3rd. It seems very greedy but it’s hard not to think that we’ve missed an opportunity to put some distance between ourselves and the other top 6 challengers.

At some point we’re going to go on a frustrating run where we take 3-5 points from 5 games against sides we “should be beating”. I think we’ll look back on our start less favourably then.