Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

36 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

I know Wolves are beating the worst team in the league, but why are they so crap compared to last year. It can't just be Europe?

Because I don't think they were that good last season either.

A combination of confidence, momentum and an unusual long diagonal ball system that opposition coaches have now cottoned on to

Just now, That_Dude said:

It might be too late at this rate. They sacked Garcia and brought Flores back but I don't see any sign of improvement. They're in a downward spiral.

They played well against Arsenal tbf, last week just has them shellshocked. It'll never be too late to turn it around, they're bound to scrap a few points out

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

they need to gamble in Jan 

Might be too late by then - our defence really is a mess.

We cannot keep a clean sheet and well clearly today not looking like scoring either.

Vardy will be licking his lips against us!

Edited by Super_horns

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

They played well against Arsenal tbf, last week just has them shellshocked. It'll never be too late to turn it around, they're bound to scrap a few points out

You may be right, although it's not the first pasting they got from ManCity. Time will tell, I'm curious to see if Flores will turn it around.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

You may be right, although it's not the first pasting they got from ManCity. Time will tell, I'm curious to see if Flores will turn it around.

Flores is a question mark, but I'd back him over Gracia to keep them up. But as Super horns said their defence is pretty shambolic, I've always been confused how they've managed to stay up with the likes of Cathcart at the back 

23 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Flores is a question mark, but I'd back him over Gracia to keep them up. But as Super horns said their defence is pretty shambolic, I've always been confused how they've managed to stay up with the likes of Cathcart at the back 

Cathcart is probably the best of a bad lot.

Most are over 30 and very slow - certainly not really up to Premier league standard on a regular basis.

Even if we stayed up the squad would need a total overhaul.

Most of our attacking players would be off - Sarr must wonder what he has come into!

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Cathcart is probably the best of a bad lot.

Most are over 30 and very slow - certainly not really up to Premier league standard on a regular basis.

Even if we stayed up the squad would need a total overhaul.

Most of our attacking players would be off - Sarr must wonder what he has come into!

It's certainly a tough one thinking about it, if you gamble and that backfires you've got more deadwood to shift.I can't believe you've stood still on your backline and thought Craig Dawson would be all you needed as the rest of the team is relatively bottom half standard. Could end up a similar state that Stoke are in now. Pozzos are pretty smooth operators though, seem to pull it out the bag so who knows. I think that's why I'm not willing to write you off just yet. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

They did well until now but their team is aging. They're at a crossroad. 

Sarr should've come to us :ph34r:.