Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

The fact he was chasing his 100th goal makes so much sense. 

He's been so shit all day missing clear chances looking like he'd never score. 

Then he gets it with some shot that he tried so hard to miss and had to be given by hawkeye. 

All the proof you'll ever need that Football Manager is real. 

Just now, Unabomber said:

Yeah I would prob agree. Should be given a chance, I can’t stand the arrogant little chav Pickford 

It all started to fall apart for Pickford last season when he seemed to become more interested in show boating and winding up the opposition fans. Hasn't seemed to be able to get his head back in the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Kendal Fox said:

But we'd go above Man City if they lose and we win tomorrow. Surely and Everton win is the thing to hope for, no?

I do get what you are saying and you are correct i just think we are more than likely to be fighting with Everton for a higher placement than we will with Man City. Man City have been pretty crap (for their standards) today, but look at the players they have. They will either win the league again or finish a very close 2nd and as much as i think we have done great so far this season we have not even played half the teams yet, so for me its a bit early to judge. :D 

• Like 1

Sky using footage of Vieira, Keane, Keown, Henry etc in the trailer for Man Utd v Arsenal, to try and bulld it up to something bigger than the mid table clash it is these days lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2