Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Has George North not spent most of the last 5 years concussed? 

But he missed a lot of rugby because of it, twenty years ago nobody would have even thought anything of it, he'd just still have been playing. 

Halfpenny got shoulder barged in the face in the Autumn and it more or less ended his season. There was a time he'd have been back the next week. 

On a different note, KDB had got to be the best player in the world atm. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

And I also remember Olivier Bernard getting TKO'd by a clearance from his own teammate in a game against us back in the day and we all thought it was hilarious. It is taken much more seriously now.

Tbf it's the fall with Bernard. Never fails to make me chuckle.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That Calvert-Lewin poach really does reek of a striker that knows he doesn't score enough.

Thought he did what any striker should do.. got the ball over the line.. he didn’t know if any defender was behind him.. these commentators are making something out of nothing.. 

7 minutes ago, Dorchester Fox said:

I’d be pissed off listening to Gary Neville’s comments if I was a Man City fan.. FFS, could he show his love for the reds anymore... and we think we get bad commentators.. 

It's pretty simple.  Broadcasters should just refrain from having commentators or pundits from just one of two sides playing. 

Hoddle for Spurs. :mad:

McMannaman / Carragher for Liverpool

Neville for Man United. 

I don't care how even-handed people might think they are, it's crap uneven broadcasting to have a commentator or pundit associated with one club and not the other. 

None, or two, or leave it. :mad:

• Like 2