Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Always been a fan, of 4 separate stands, these new bowl affect stadiums are soulless 

Same. Can’t wait to go Villa next week, it’s one of my favourite grounds.

Excited to go Spurs new ground as it looks great but I thought West Ham’s looked good until I actually got there.

2 hours ago, Stoopid said:

After the Dick Emery stuff, I've just got a mental picture of Arsenal taking to the pitch to the Benny Hill music for the rest of the season...

Or next to a shop window corner doing that thing......Edit that was Harry Worth(very underated ).One for the kids!

• Haha 1

If Arsenal said it's now or never to Rodgers I think he'd consider it....and then stay.

BR was coming to the end of his time at Celtic when he jumped ship. He's nowhere near the end of his time here and he's on to a really good thing. If we get our ducks in a row we could finish above Arsenal for the next 10 years.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, twister said:

We made a mess of the emirates its souless and the bowl structure produces no atmosphere

While the shape of the Emirates is definitely not conducive to producing a good atmosphere, let's not pretend that the current set that frequent Arsenal games would be any louder in a four standed stadium.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Or next to a shop window corner doing that thing......Edit that was Harry Worth(very underated ).One for the kids!

Harry Worth? Blimey, that is going back a bit!

(I don't know why, but there it is).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

While the shape of the Emirates is definitely not conducive to producing a good atmosphere, let's not pretend that the current set that frequent Arsenal games would be any louder in a four standed stadium.

sound pretty loud to me when they are moaning lol.

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Anfield looks pretty imposing there, I guess the only way they can build is up, looks great.

For the best in my opinion. Keep things feeling imposing, intimate (by the standards of 61,000 people) and intimidating rather than move to a cavernous bowl.

Roof corners look a mess but overall looks decent.  They missed a real opportunity when they chose not to redevelop the kop, so instead of a huge imposing kop it'll just be dwarfed by the other stands.

Edited by purpleronnie