Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

When it comes to the most annoying manager in the Prem, Kloppy is egding out Jose Moaninho for me. I used to like him when he was at Dortmund, can't stand him since he left for Liverpool

Having lived just outside dortmund during his spell there. I can honestly say I've always thought the bloke was an absolute bellend. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I was just thinking the same. And if it gets to him, no doubt it also gets to the players. And it should mount up, if we keep up with them.

He’s done a great job, but he has to win the Premier League this season. If he were to mess it up now, it would be another great opportunity missed

Typical of the media and football fans that when we won the league all anyone could say was we were a counter attacking side and ignored all the other aspects of our game like pressing, quality passing etc yet Liverpool, playing a very similar style, don't get the same treatment.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

every time liverpool play this place reads like a spurs forum in 2016 

Yeah you're right. Those Watford chances were really difficult. Don't know why people are even discussing it 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Having lived just outside dortmund during his spell there. I can honestly say I've always thought the bloke was an absolute bellend. 

I guess one doesn't become a bellend overnight, eh. I though he was more genuine back then, but that was probably the false impression or just me being naive. I can't say I was paying that much attention to the guy or what he's saying tbh

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah you're right. Those Watford chances were really difficult. Don't know why people are even discussing it 

hahaha calm down you weirdo. 

we spent a whole year crying because spurs fans said we were winning games we shouldn’t have, and now we’ve spent a whole year saying the same about liverpool. just thought it was funny that’s all.