Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

36 minutes ago, Sly said:

I really hope Liverpool lose at some point. 

I think some liverpool fans are hoping they drop points soon against someone other than Man Utd. Imagine winning every game in a season apart from one draw against your bitterest rivals.

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Fond memories of the "we're in a title race cos Liverpool aren't that good" chat lol

Good times man. I enjoyed our 3 week title challenge. 

6 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

It's a good job everyone else is shit at the moment aswell tbh still 11 points about 5th if utd lose so still not in a bad position. Need to play better tho!

11 points means nothing when you can't hold onto even get a point after going ahead against the likes of southampton and Burnley. We need about another 25- 30 points to ensure a CL spot. If we get 0 we finish bottomhalf of the table

Just now, Shamomoa said:

Should be 2-0 wtf was that for...

You can't knock a keeper mid air. Not the same as two outfielders challenging for a header. Almost impossible to catch a ball when you're knocked off balance

1 minute ago, FIF said:

11 points means nothing when you can't hold onto even get a point after going ahead against the likes of southampton and Burnley. We need about another 25- 30 points to ensure a CL spot. If we get 0 we finish bottomhalf of the table

I no but I'm hoping its just a wobble and we get back on it soon. It's just great that we still have this 11 point gap. Win a couple and everyone will forget this slump. Just need a bit of luck we are a good team! 

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

You can't knock a keeper mid air. Not the same as two outfielders challenging for a header. Almost impossible to catch a ball when you're knocked off balance

Still think it's a bit harsh tbh not as if he impeded the goal...