Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

27 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Wolves are the team we should be worried about, not Man United.

Nah, we're way too inconsistent. Liverpool (H), Man Utd (A) and Leicester (H) next up, plus we have the Europa League coming back in a few weeks too. 

We do have a decent run of fixtures to the end of the season after that, but who knows how we'll be by then. 

We're doing better than I thought given the amount of games we have played but we desperately need reinforcements if we aren't going to burn out before the season's over. 

Edited by The Bear

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Nah, we're way too inconsistent. Liverpool (H), Man Utd (A) and Leicester (H) next up, plus we have the Europa League coming back in a few weeks too. 

We do have a decent run of fixtures to the end of the season after that, but who knows how we'll be by then. 

We're doing better than I thought given the amount of games we have played but we desperately need reinforcements if we aren't going to burn out before the season's over. 

You can modestly downplay it all you want. But I ain't falling for it.

• Like 1