Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Let’s not start chicken counting just yet ....    all depends on which Leicester turns up ....   fingers crossed peeps.

Absolutely. Always nervous when Sir Wilfred isn't playing.

20 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

And people think we are in bad form, the only team that is winning every game is Liverpool. Securely top 4 will probably require only another 25 or so points with how things stand 

70 would be comfortably 4th and almost certainly 3rd in my opinion. 60 might well wrap up 4th

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Absolutely. Always nervous when Sir Wilfred isn't playing.

True.  But at least we know he should be back for the (hopefully) pre Wembley match  :) ....   and Brendan should now know how best to play without him.   

And if the rumours are true about JV’s mini op he should now be back to his best too ...

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Not only would it be funny, it would be great for football as non competitive leagues are boring. This season is a bit boring because of Liverpool, but if you look past them the rest of the division is very competitive despite massive differences in spending ability between clubs.

I particularly enjoy the demise of Man U as their fans were insufferable for years. I am glad that for once they know what it's like to support a really average and unexciting team. I'm sure people think we have become insufferable since the title win, but many of us have been around to experience when we were relegated to League One and / or darker days of the past too.

Absolutely. In addition I  would love to see how the mainstream media would cope with so many of the big 6 out of Europe. 

True, but they’re only really suffering a small level of the mediocrity that the supporters of the majority of the other teams have felt. A crisis season would still be finishing in the bottom of the top half. I long for the day that one of the big 6 suffer enough to be close to the bottom or even relegated. Only then do I feel that their fans would start to get on a general level.

• Like 2