Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

14 hours ago, ttfn said:

Surely nobody is “gripped” by this? Watching Liverpool win every week is just about the least entertaining thing I can think to do with my free time.

They're got to hype it up somehow. Seeing as Liverpool have won the title already, I want them to win by a big a margin as possible now so Sky literally have no "drama" to try and sell subscriptions with. Fvckem'. 

8 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Anyone else getting fed up of yet another news feed saying man utd must have madisson or grealish. Latest is Ryan giggs saying Solskjaer needs to get madisson asap. There’s no respect for our club or the fans. Almost wish LCFC started paying off random people to put out crap saying Madrid must get rashford as well as pogba. If their gonna unsettle our players they need to know we can hit back. 2 can play that dirty game.

If they actually had any players that we would seriously want we could put a cheeky bid in, but they don't so we will have to make do with starting rumours about their players going to other clubs.  For me they can have Grealish, he would fit right in. Petulant  show pony and a wingeing diver. perfect for them

15 hours ago, Md9 said:

Really hope villas new striker is worse than Wesley and they get relegated still along with Burnley. Would love for norwhich to some now stay up. Can’t see them getting anything at spurs in the week tho 

The guy looks like he needs to eat a burger or something, lightweight is not the word.

Though for 10 mil if he scores 2 or 3 goals, he is worth the money.

It genuinely blows my mind how few genuinely top class penalty takers there are these days. 

Why does nobody grab any of these so called great goal scorers, show them some bang average lump journeyman like Milivojevic who had never taken a penalty in the first ten years of his career and is now a monster. Point out to them that all he does is twat it in the corner and that's it. 

You get De Bruyne to practice a bit smashing them bottom corner and he'd be unstoppable. 

**** all the precious egos of so called great strikers, get the centre half to take them if he's the most sensible man on the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Officials not spotting Henderson a yard off his line is  gonna piss off a few var haters .....

VAR isn’t used for keeper off the line