Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Iwobi for £40m  😮

The Nigerian Demarai Gray 

This must be a joke?!

Iwobi is complete trash. Everton mugged off again

Edited by Adster

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Man Utd’s attack definitely looks a lot worse off without Lukaku

I don't understand the stick he gets. Yeah I think his first touch isn't great but other than that he's got pace, air ability, strength ... he's scored goals wherever he's been. Even last season when United were inconsistent he still scored 15 goals.

Edited by Fox92

13 minutes ago, Koke said:

Iwobi for £40m  😮

The Nigerian Demarai Gray 

Everton don’t half waste a shit load of money every single summer. Clubs higher must look at their unperforming players and just fax a list off to Everton at the end of the season. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Did they get Rojo for £25m? That would have been just as bad. 

Nah. They wanted loan. Utd wanted permanent sell. 

Think Everton have dodged a bullet there to be honest.

Just now, The Bear said:

Everton have strengthened up front with Kean, but they are still weaker at CB having lost Zouma. And weaker at DM having lost Gueye (Delph is nowhere near as good). 

I had assumed Gbamin was the replacement for Gueye rather than Delph - though I know nothing on how good Gbamin is.

Just now, The Bear said:

Everton have strengthened up front with Kean, but they are still weaker at CB having lost Zouma. And weaker at DM having lost Gueye (Delph is nowhere near as good). 

Gbamin is meant to be decent though. Delph isn't the replacement.

Speaking of Iwobi, hadn't realised he is Arsenal's most expensive sale ever lol what has Wenger & and the board been doing for the last 10 years. They've had numerous world class players yet not a single one went for more than £40m. 

33 minutes ago, Koke said:

Speaking of Iwobi, hadn't realised he is Arsenal's most expensive sale ever lol what has Wenger & and the board been doing for the last 10 years. They've had numerous world class players yet not a single one went for more than £40m. 

Should buy players from them then lol

Just watched a bit of Lo Celso on YouTube. He looks decent but nowt special. Good finisher, but his legs seem to go at a million miles an hour when he's running but doesn't actually have that much pace. I think Tielemans is a better overall player. 

Pepe on the other hand who I watched the other day, looks mustard. He'll be a real star, very exciting to watch. Hypnotic feet. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a slight feeling that Liverpool won't have it that easy against Norwich than a majority might suggest.

They'll piss all over them at home. Norwich might sneak a goal but their defence is quite leaky even for the Championship and they haven't really upgraded in that department. I'll be impressed if they keep it below 3 goals. 

Edited by The Bear

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a slight feeling that Liverpool won't have it that easy against Norwich than a majority might suggest.

Always a first day shock or two somewhere. I think being at home means Liverpool will probably win, however Norwhich are no mugs and have the promotion bounce.