Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Mate if you’ve got a shed load of cash, even with a face like a bag of spammers you could have yourself a super fit arm ornament. It’s the way of the world. 

Hahahahaah, I'm a stud with a small c0ck, girls love me me then.........

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

Jesus. :facepalm:

How thick is that guy in the glasses?

he's your classic delusional football fan in denial. We have plenty of them too.

Arsenal were woeful today, really, really shit.

They weren't unlucky. They would have lost anyway, regardless of the red card

I like Brendan being proactive at half time taking off a defensive player for an attacking one but why did he take off Ndidi instead of Hamza? Ndidi is more experienced and Arsenal are a top 6 club. Hamza is a better passer so I'm glad he stayed on tbh. 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I like Brendan being proactive at half time taking off a defensive player for an attacking one but why did he take off Ndidi instead of Hamza? Ndidi is more experienced and Arsenal are a top 6 club. Hamza is a better passer so I'm glad he stayed on tbh. 

Ndidi was on a booking wasn't he? Having sent the Arsenal kid off for two yellows, Wilf was only a foul away from walking.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

probably because oliver was pulling out yellows left and right today and he was already booked.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

May have been because Ndidi had already been yellow carded

I think people are overstating Rodgers taking off N’Didi for attacking purposes. It was partly because of his yellow card too. 

As for Evans....who would you rather have at the back? Walking disasters like Mustafi or no nonsense Evans? But these big clubs are too self absorbed with pleasing fans signing players from Dortmund, Valencia or Man U 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Just want to ask a question, what makes a top striker, most fans say you've got to do do it against the big teams or meaningful matches or achieve something, so what 's the agenda against VARDY, most no marks would rather have a Jimenez over a Vardy, i know why, but the fact is if you watch all all the so called top strikers properly in the so called top 6. It won't show you Aguero poor touch or Kane running around like a headless chicken, Vardy class in myopinion world class and what that means is on his day he could make the greatest defender in the world look silly.

Sorry to be a pain but I've mislaid my specs.

Do you think you could make your text a bit bigger? Thanx.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Ha yeah I noticed that too! 

I’m convinced the deal has already been done. 

That was an encouraging sign.

I'm sure there'll be stiff competition for his signature, but he's clearly very happy in this team. Add that to the fact that he'll know he'll be first choice here, and I think he could favour us over much bigger clubs. He can also probably see this is a club on its way up.

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

n’Didi was on a yellow.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

As for Evans....who would you rather have at the back? Walking disasters like Mustafi or no nonsense Evans? But these big clubs are too self absorbed with pleasing fans signing players from Dortmund, Valencia or Man U 

I was thinking the same. Iwobi is the Nigerian Demarai Gray. Mustafi is a clown. Same with Man Utd and Chelsea. Dalot or Pereira? Alonso or Chilwell?

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

Sorry to be a pain but I've mislaid my specs.

Do you think you could make your text a bit bigger? Thanx.

Sorry kid, but what i could do as a fellow Leicester fan is meet your mother and ask if we should make an appointment with an optician.,.

I'm really not getting the hate for Liverpool.

I'd much rather they won the league than Man City.

We'll it's time you got it. 

You are very wrong. 

They are utter bastards and it will be unbearable. 

Cheers?

• Like 1

I'm really not getting the hate for Liverpool.

I'd much rather they won the league than Man City.

You must not live in Leicester then, the glory hunting mugs from the seventies and eighties needto to be shut down.

Just now, Koke said:

I was thinking the same. Iwobi is the Nigerian Demarai Gray. Mustafi is a clown. Same with Man Utd and Chelsea. Dalot or Pereira? Alonso or Chilwell?

Was looking at Arsenal’s team today thinking most of their players were failures elsewhere or never really won big trophies. They have signed a lot of players as well the wrong side of 26/27. Which has left them with a defence which is part aging and part rubbish. 

Man Utd and Chelsea are equally as bad. There’s no vision in their transfer dealings and they simply play to their fans/crowd. Sanchez was such a poor signing as its allowed any Man Utd player to demand three figure wages. Chelsea looked to an immobile striker whose a complete ill fit to English football. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Sorry kid, but what i could do as a fellow Leicester fan is meet your mother and ask if we should make an appointment with an optician.,.

Well, her ashes have been blowing around Bradgate Park for about ten years, so good luck with that.