Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

Coming to the King Power this summer. Leicester City presents THE love story of the year.

One was a local lad, with a hairstyle and swagger that grabbed attention.
One was a smooth talking Northern Irishman on the run from angry Scotsman for daring to dream of more.

Together they are...

:wub: HAMZA AND RODGERS :wub:

CMzcvhl.gif

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

Just now, Buce said:

Well, her ashes have been blowing around Bradgate Park for about ten years, so good luck with that.

Just now, Buce said:

Well, her ashes have been blowing around Bradgate Park for about ten years, so good luck with that.

Just now, Buce said:

Sorry m8 but my legs could just do about Spinney hill let alone Bradgate.

18 minutes ago, Koke said:

I like Brendan being proactive at half time taking off a defensive player for an attacking one but why did he take off Ndidi instead of Hamza? Ndidi is more experienced and Arsenal are a top 6 club. Hamza is a better passer so I'm glad he stayed on tbh. 

I think it was a precaution as he was already on a yellow and refs like to even things up.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

I'm really not getting the hate for Liverpool.

I'd much rather they won the league than Man City.

Ill' give you a simple fact Liverpool have got a massive fan base in Leicester, if you want these plonkers driving arond blowing horns around Leicester or taking ove pubs an bars for a day fair play but for me no chance,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Ill' give you a simple fact Liverpool have got a massive fan base in Leicester, if you want these plonkers driving arond blowing horns around Leicester or taking ove pubs an bars for a day fair play but for me no chance,

It's off the thread theme, but the prospect of a Liverpool title win absolutely sickens me because of that very reason.

So many Asian lads follow Liverpool obsessively. Hardly any of them are real football fans (ask these boneheads about current players...they could name entire Liverpool team, Pogba, Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney. And that's it)...but boy, will they want to associate themselves with the success.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I also thought Kasper had one of his best games this season, as well his distribution was a damn sight better.

Definitely. I know he didn't exactly have much to do, but his distribution was calm and collected, one great save and an assist. Not sure he could have done more today. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's off the thread theme, but the prospect of a Liverpool title win absolutely sickens me because of that very reason.

So many Asian lads follow Liverpool obsessively. Hardly any of them are real football fans (ask these boneheads about current players...they could name entire Liverpool team, Pogba, Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney. And that's it)...but boy, will they want to associate themselves with the success.

The Asian thing i get most of their old boys never kicked a ball, so a lot did attach themselves, i was lucky cos my old man was a a footballer who was loyal he passed it to me and i passed to my little bro, the thing i seen and i asked my brother whose eight years younger then me who did most kids support and his answer was the same as mine Man United first Liverpool second, Arsenal 3rd then maybe Leicester, this is at the school that produces Hesky and Lineker.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Arsenal fans typically blaming the red card for changing the game. If anything it made things more difficult. I've genuinely seen some of them say we weren't a threat be the lad got sent off. Beyond delusional

The sending off made absolutely no difference. There was only ever gonna be one team win this game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Arsenal fans typically blaming the red card for changing the game. If anything it made things more difficult. I've genuinely seen some of them say we weren't a threat be the lad got sent off. Beyond delusional

Leicester were dominating well before then, just shows for me how Arsenal other times rely on having the refs in there back pocket. 

Quite interesting at 4 minutes in:

"We were too passive against Newcastle and too passive against West Ham. I'm not the type of coach to wait to change something, so I put him in (Hamza) as he showed me during training he's aggressive and he recovers the ball so well and he can play it simple in the midfield 3. It sets the tempo."

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Quite interesting at 4 minutes in:

"We were too passive against Newcastle and too passive against West Ham. I'm not the type of coach to wait to change something, so I put him in (Hamza) as he showed me during training he's aggressive and he recovers the ball so well and he can play it simple in the midfield 3. It sets the tempo."

Glad he recognises what kind of player he has at his disposal. What a great midfield we currently have

27 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

i dont understand the "more difficult", before the sending off City were quoted at 37% chance of winning, after the sending off quote was 60% , figures are from betfair

Edited by treer

Just now, treer said:

i dont understand the "more difficult", before the sending off City were quoted at 37% chance of winning, after thee quote was 60% , figures are from betfair

Wow what a shock that is. I'm going from watching the game and how it unfolded not from an online bookies :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Buce said:

I'm really not getting the hate for Liverpool.

I'd much rather they won the league than Man City.

We're 1 of only 6 teams to win the premier league since it was formed. I personally would like to keep it that way. I dont particularly like any of the top 6 teams but I think I'd just about prefer Man City over any of the other 5. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Wow what a shock that is. I'm going from watching the game and how it unfolded not from an online bookies

unfortunataly you watching the game has no bearing on the actual result, or possible result, if it did you would be rightly heralded as a soothsayer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We're 1 of only 6 teams to win the premier league since it was formed. I personally would like to keep it that way. I dont particularly like any of the top 6 teams but I think I'd just about prefer Man City over any of the other 5. 

People have short memories - their fans were absolute class when we won the title, and again when Vichai died. 

• Like 2