Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

Best performance of the season. Thought all were good but Evans was class. Arsenal very poor, in fact the worse Arsenal performance I've ever seen against us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

First time we've bartered a big team in a while. Games in where we've beat Man City and Chelsea it was more of a smash and grab counter attacking performance. Really encouraging we can beat one of the big boys at their own game. 

We absolutely blasted them; possession, passes, tackles, desire. We were everywhere and truly a match for them.

34 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Hamza is going to be pressing N'Didi for that midfield spot next season.

Ndidi made 6 tackles. Twice as many as the next highest. He can off at half time. Unreal. Great performances all round today!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Best performance of the season. Thought all were good but Evans was class. Arsenal very poor, in fact the worse Arsenal performance I've ever seen against us.

Agree we was the better side from start to finish.

I’m a big believer in the big clubs are shown to much respect by lesser clubs/ players like us, and they get results because of it, but liking Rodgers, showed them no special respect other than a professional one, and attacked from the word go.

Not beating up puel, but that’s the contrast in attitude and quality of their management style’s, I think under puel we would have still not won, and sat deep.

Cannot wait for next season 

Edited by Monsell1976
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Agree we was the better side from start to finish.

I’m a big believer in the big clubs are shown to much respect by lesser clubs/ players like us, and they get results because of it, but liking Rodgers, showed them no special respect other than a professional one, and attacked from the word go.

Not beating up puel, but that’s the contrast in attitude and quality of their management style’s, I think under puel we would have still not won, and sat deep.

Cannot wait for next season 

I believe the top 6 is there to be broken into if we (or clubs like us/Wolves/Everton) have a little more consistency. Today was the worse I've seen Arsenal play against us ever, Man Utd don't look good and Chelsea without Hazard will be interesting. The top 2 teams in the Country (Liverpool and Man City) and far ahead of everyone else. Spurs have lost 12 games already but still remain third because Arsenal/United/Chelsea are poor.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I believe the top 6 is there to be broken into if we (or clubs like us/Wolves/Everton) have a little more consistency. Today was the worse I've seen Arsenal play against us ever, Man Utd don't look good and Chelsea without Hazard will be interesting. The top 2 teams in the Country (Liverpool and Man City) and far ahead of everyone else. Spurs have lost 12 games already but still remain third because Arsenal/United/Chelsea are poor.

I agree, if the likes of us , Wolves and Everton can get a few extra players and get some consistency, then Chelsea, Man U, Spurs and Ars could find their elitist posns being challenged. It is not their divine right to be where they are. Man U and Arsenal will take a while to re-build, Chelsea are floundering and Spurs can be challenged, they has never been a better time for the so called lesser teams.

• Like 3

Arsenal fans are terrible, just like Tottenhams. Seem to live in a fantasy world where they are "hard done" by referees whilst getting an easy ride off officials for years. Those bookings weren't even soft. A clear foul to stop a counter attack, and a clumsy late challenge. The kind of yellows that are always given against us when we make those kind of fouls against Arsenal, but very rarely given to the Big 6 teams - unless a competent ref like Oliver is in charge. The away game against them was a prime example, with a decent ref they would have been down to 9 men by half time, and had a pen given against Rob HoldingontotheBallwithhisHands. Instead they were kept in the game by the appalling Chris Kavanagh, and came back in the second half. Top 6 dickhead fans will be squealing about VAR next season, when they stop getting away with so many dodgy decisions in their favour.

• Like 1

What is really encouraging is that we are improving over time and playing this way consistently. Ricardo’s assist to Vardy is a common way for us to score, a cross that is headed in has happened for Vardy and now Tielemans. Barnes continues to cause chaos etc. Prior to today I thought Bournemouth at home was our best performance but that’s an even better display not too long after.

This was a transition season, we’ve got through it and it’s all looking so good. Madison, Barnes, Chilwell, Tielemans, Choudhury will all improve again for sure. Watching games is great again!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4