Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

10 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

I agree, if the likes of us , Wolves and Everton can get a few extra players and get some consistency, then Chelsea, Man U, Spurs and Ars could find their elitist posns being challenged. It is not their divine right to be where they are. Man U and Arsenal will take a while to re-build, Chelsea are floundering and Spurs can be challenged, they has never been a better time for the so called lesser teams.

Agree totally and with the comment before you.

Man U, Chelsea and especially arsenal have been blown wide open. The upper mid table clubs smell blood. 

I think next season will be carnage of inconsistency for the big teams. Evenly matched teams from Palace, Southampton in lower mid table up to Watford, us, Everton and Wolves higher up ...plus a streetwise Newcastle and Burnley. All these teams fancy it

Arsenal are still crybabys and poor shithouses. The first yellow was harsh on Maitland Niles but second was clear. Chilwell currently sporting a bruise from a late challenge in the air. 

Torreira must be the softest Uruguayan in top level football. 

Had me questioning however did Arsenal’s scouting and whoever at the their board level approved the various signings needs sacking pronto. No grit. No teamwork. No personality. A collection of players who’ve played for nearly teams who never get to the latter stages of elite competition which is pretty much their manager in a nutshell. 

We were excellent. From 1 to 11. Unfair to give anyone special praise. Back four saw off a decent strike partnership. Midfield were enjoying themselves. Vardy approaches 20 for the season AGAIN

battered them. their best player by a mile was the keeper which tells you about their team.

We were bossing it even before the red card and once he'd walked the game never looked in any doubt, mainly because Arsenal did not have anyone who was up for the fight.

We were really really good though

• Like 1

We were on it from first minute to last today, more comfortable than I thought it would be. When Lacazette went off at 1-0 for Nketiah, they’d given the game away even more for me. Arsenal are weak on their travels and we exploited them and even at 11v11 were comfortably better. Good of Jamie to try and take the spotlight from Tielemans :ph34r:???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crinklyfox said:

Loved Rodgers 'I've found a gem' look when Hamza came off.

He’s finally got round to looking around his office properly and is shocked at the giant fuzzy gem his predecessor found and left in one of the drawers

115DC283-C159-4B0F-B971-E014A3A2B4B7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Danny Simpsons' two yellows at the Emirates were much softer than those today. 

Fantastic all round anyway, from the Tifo to the 3rd goal. Only negative is the chap behind me who slates Albrighton week in week out, conveniently didn't chirp up after the inch perfect ball that Vardy looped over in the first half. 

• Like 1