Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Arsenal post match 3-0

What a brilliant team performance. I expected Arsenal to put up a fight but they were just second best in every department.

I know we keep harping on about Tielemans but he was sensational yet again. I really hope Monaco are willing to negotiate a deal.

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Missed that - what did he say?

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Really happy with him.. best tackler in the club

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Blimey, that's some praise considering we have Wilf! Great to see they can play together so well too.

I understand how you got that @ozleicester

however he said he did the best tackle today along with being generally delighted with him…

Wilf would’ve been grumpy enough at half time…. But, being stripped of his ‘best tackler’ crown would’ve been a bit harsh!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful to watch. Such a positive end to the season given everything we've been through and it seems almost like the new dawn is upon us at Leicester. Not only did our young players shine against one of the bigger teams in the league, but they showed a maturity and competence that we haven't seen in years. The success they could achieve is massive and I think this result really stamped a level of intent going into next year. 

Even if we don’t get 7th, the biggest thing that today gives us is confidence that we can mix it with the top teams. If we back today up with good performances (and results) against Man City and Chelsea, it would go a long way to securing Youri and stopping other players from having their heads turned...

• Like 2

On the one hand, kinda bummed we missed out on Europa by losing to crap sides. 

On the other, way to dwell on the negative you twit, get a grip, the outlook for the club is amazing. We go into the summer with tremendous momentum, and appear poised to challenge for the top-6 next season. We played well enough at times to be t-6, but our record against relegation squads pushed us out of that race. We need to sign Tiels, we need another striker, but even if we lose players like Maguire and Chilwell, we appear exceedingly well-positioned to absorb those losses without much decline in our play. We should be a club players want to be at, the team's spirit seems good, and we should be excited AF about our prospects.

Now let's see about closing with 6 points. We've beaten both sides already, and Man City looks to be on fumes. If we can somehow get a goal up, their bungholes will clench tighter than a gnat's chuff. 

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

The gulf is not the top 6 now but the top 2, Liverpool and Man City quite away ahead now.

Correct.

Going back to the mid 00s the concept of a big 4 has been in place.No one has actually lost their big club status since.

Could you imagine Arsenal or Liverpool no longer referred to being a top 6 club by sky. The outrage would destroy subscriptions!

Easy well played , but on another note, i'm conflicted, don't want Liverpool to win the league or Leicester lose to anyone, but don't want to see the glory hunting Liverpool fans celebrate in my  own town harder then our own lads did when we win won  the league , puck em. come on Man City

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

Not in the anti- Puel contingent by any means, but as dire as Arsenal were today, we probably would have drawn that 1-1 under Claude...and far from pulling a DM at half time, would likely have introduced another.  

Vardy's second lol...took me back to a route 1 Brian Little side. 

Really?

Looked classic 2016 vintage to me.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Danny Simpsons' two yellows at the Emirates were much softer than those today. 

Fantastic all round anyway, from the Tifo to the 3rd goal. Only negative is the chap behind me who slates Albrighton week in week out, conveniently didn't chirp up after the inch perfect ball that Vardy looped over in the first half. 

Absolutely, and I notice how, conveniently, no mention is made of the reverse fixture when we should have had a stonewall handball penalty and red card early in the game. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Correct.

Going back to the mid 00s the concept of a big 4 has been in place.No one has actually lost their big club status since.

Could you imagine Arsenal or Liverpool no longer referred to being a top 6 club by sky. The outrage would destroy subscriptions!

Why!!! then new top 6 fans will subscribe...look at new Leicester fans Wwide and local.....

Only able to watch the second half and the goal came at a good time because u don't think we started second half too well. Tielemans is perfect but every good game he has the bigger the chance someone else will come in for him. If only we could have put in an option to buy. 

We've been excellent against all the top sides apart from the spurs home game. If we can find a way to beat shit teams at home we are going to have a great time next season. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Only able to watch the second half and the goal came at a good time because u don't think we started second half too well. Tielemans is perfect but every good game he has the bigger the chance someone else will come in for him. If only we could have put in an option to buy. 

We've been excellent against all the top sides apart from the spurs home game. If we can find a way to beat shit teams at home we are going to have a great time next season. 

I’d say spurs and Liverpool at home which strangely are two games vardy missed completely ......,