Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Shinji Okazaki leaving

Played such a vital part in our title win.  His role as second striker/attacking midfielder/advanced defensive midfielder was fulfilled brilliantly and he ran himself into the ground every game (and fell onto the ground quite a lot too!)

I for one am very thankful that he was here and I wish him well wherever he goes next.  I'll miss his smile :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Played such a vital part in our title win.  His role as second striker/attacking midfielder/advanced defensive midfielder was fulfilled brilliantly and he ran himself into the ground every game (and fell onto the ground quite a lot too!)

I for one am very thankful that he was here and I wish him well wherever he goes next.  I'll miss his smile :wub:

Which one? lol

Cult hero.  Bambi.   Scorer of the scruffiest bicycle kick ever.  Smiles.   That celebration with Fuchs.  PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION.  

You were certainly memorable and will be not forgotten Okazaki! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

THIS smile...

Shinji-Okazaki.jpg

Made the whole world smile with me. 

I’m going to ****ing miss you Shinji.

I am definitely making my next dog after you. 

You make dogs?

Hope you're not the father of the Puppies :nigel:

• Like 1

I'll miss Shinji well and I hope he gets the move he wants. Will always follow his progress closely wherever he ends up. Great personality, top pro and a huge contributor to some of our greatest ever moments. Sadly for him, I think the side has evolved beyond him.

7 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Best of luck to the lad. The last 18 months were not kind to him but his workrate and application in 2015/16 was immense. Hope he stays active at a decent level in the game.

One of my favourite Okazaki goals this.

A fitting video tribute :ph34r:

• Haha 1