Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Leeds could go 10 points clear of 3rd tomorrow if they beat Cardiff. 

With 8 games to go that's a big lead to blow if they don't get promoted... 

They've got Fulham next week, win both and that's them up surely.

Considering WBA only drew yesterday this is an interesting result if it stays same. Still think WBA/Leeds will go up automatically, mind, just hope WBA win it as Leeds fans will go on about it for years.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I watch Leeds a lot tbf Stan, I really want them to come up. Stick any other striker with 10+ goals in their team and they'd be miles ahead, his conversion rate is awful.

Probably why he's had loads of clubs.

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Derby only three points off the play offs, been poor all year surely not there going to sneak in there.

Derby have been in very good form since turn of the year when Rooney came in.

They're in 12th but only 3 points outside play offs, incredibly tight, what a battle.

BTW, next weekend, the top four meet, Brentford v WBA and Leeds v Fulham.

Preston v Cardiff in the play off battle, 6th v 7th, separated by GD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Woodgate sacked at Middlesbrough, Warnock is in.

Sadly had to be done in their position. Fair play to Gibson for giving Woodgate a go. Warnock should have enough in him still to keep them up. I don't mind Middlesbrough so hope they stay up.

Surprised that Warnock has taken that job on, especially after saying a few times whilst at Cardiff that the Bluebirds' job would be his last.

Not sure how this will pan out tbh.

Edited by Wymsey

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Surprised that Warnock has taken that job on, especially after saying a few times whilst at Cardiff that the Bluebirds' job would be his last.

Every one of his last eight jobs has been his last.

He was supposed to retire in 2006.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Will almost certainly be a short term rescue job to keep them in the division like he did with Rotherham a few years ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tuna said:

Will almost certainly be a short term rescue job to keep them in the division like he did with Rotherham a few years ago.

Honestly is Warnock like 90 now! I think for the last twenty years he's said it'll be his last but then a month or two after he's sacked he'll find himself a new job. I can imagine it's planned as a short term appointment but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something in his contact where come the end of the season if keeps them up there's option of a permanant deal. I think though despite his age its probably sensible move for Middlesbrough... been a horror show for them under Woodgate I'm just not sure where they actually thought they'd go with him. It was clear by Christmas the guy was out of his depth. Things may have turned out different if they made the call then. 

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Leeds charged fans £25 for each of these. £25!! And it still looks shit. Even Osama is laughing at it. 

0_LCP_CHP_240620LeedsUtd_5049LeedsUtdJPG.jpg

How did his image get through without it being removed at the last moment?..

Hope it was set well alight.

• Haha 1

They've removed it now. 

You'd have thought the bloke installing it would have said something. Then again he probably thought it might just be someone that looks like him and he'd get loads of shit for saying it was Bin Laden. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1