Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Premier League Fixtures 19/20

Premier League fixtures are out next Thursday 13th June...who do we want?

It's about time we started at home and not an away game moved to a Friday night :D

I'm going with Southampton Home.

I'm away on the 17th so would prefer a home game to start with on first weekend so that I don't miss a game on 17th.

Will also be interested to see if we have a home game on the weekend of 27th October (Saturday is 26th), obviously the 1st year since the helicopter crash. 

Would like winnable at home, like one of the promoted teams, or Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Burnley etc. No doubt it won't be a big six team as they'll get the newly promoted teams and the Brighton's etc. We'll get an annoyingly tricky but potenially winnable away like Everton.

31 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

As always I'd like a home game against a winnable side / not a promoted side / not a top 6 side.

Someone like Brighton.

Brighton have Virgil van Dunk, so not that easy....

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We've faced them twice in a row on the first day of last 2 seasons though...

It's not an exact science, but I'm sure Man City will get one of the three promoted teams. As will liverpool or Spurs. The last two season for us have just been an anomaly.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We've faced them twice in a row on the first day of last 2 seasons though...

We’ve been the first game three or four seasons in a row iirc, Hull away, Arsenal away, Man U away and possibly another 

53 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Worth noting there is the break now in February where five fixtures take place one weekend and five fixtures the next. 

Also Amazon to televise games too

Do you know the cost to watch games from them, or there are no further details released yet on this matter?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

17 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Do you know the cost to watch games from them, or are no further details released yet on this matter?

Free for Prime users. 

Think purchasing a membership for Prime is £7.99/m.

• Thanks 1

Please can we not be the opening game on TV which we lose. It's happened the last three seasons.

I agree something like Southampton at home to start would do me. Please for god sake do not give us Liverpool or Man City first game. Or Watford. I'm sure they nearly always win their opening game.

Ideally would rather be at home boxing day.

Still love fixture day.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

As always I'd like a home game against a winnable side / not a promoted side / not a top 6 side.

Someone like Brighton.

Everyone will want Brighton at home first.

Probably the easiest 3 points.