Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Goal scoring wide players is what this is all about ...    I bet Perez scores more goals than Gray and Barnes combined  ...   (and you can chuck in Albrighton and Nacho as well if you like) ...   

I'd have thought he Perez will get double figures next season minimum as he is an experienced player at this level and in an even more attacking team will prosper. Barnes has the capabilities but it's up in the air how regularly he'll start, but in many ways he is being brought up in an environment now where he has to bring goals and assists. Sink or swim and at every level he's played regularly at he has met it with ease, I am confident next season he'll be more and more effective. Gray has very little chance, his big chance was last season when he was first choice and yet his output barely improved.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have thought he Perez will get double figures next season minimum as he is an experienced player at this level and in an even more attacking team will prosper. Barnes has the capabilities but it's up in the air how regularly he'll start, but in many ways he is being brought up in an environment now where he has to bring goals and assists. Sink or swim and at every level he's played regularly at he has met it with ease, I am confident next season he'll be more and more effective. Gray has very little chance, his big chance was last season when he was first choice and yet his output barely improved.

I’ll put my neck on the line & say Pérez will get 15 goals this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Come on 

Is that Valencia option still being looked at or is it dead?

I just fell in here. We're in for the much sought after ANTONIO Valencia, as a make-weight in the Maguire deal. 

Clever, clever! 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Supposedly but he got through last season without any issues tbf. 

I asked this question myself and it turns out he had surgery on his knees in the past. Right now, he is not injured, but the fear is that if he were to have another serious issue / relapse with his knees that they would then be irreparable in terms of being able to play football. 

So the fee represents somewhat of a risk to Betis, but if they get away with it could be a bargain. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Whats "Chucky" Lozano doing this window? Thought he was leaving. May well have missed it though.

He was nailed on to go to Napoli but it seems to have stalled. 

My guess would be that's got something to do with Napoli being linked to Icardi who would likely consume a lot of their budget.