Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

1 hour ago, Master Fox said:

Ziyech. It’s happening. Rudkin is the King 

Please tell me that this is based on inside knowledge and not just a hopefull request to the football gods.....

I think we’ll sign a big winger on deadline day/ a few days before. Someone who should attract the big clubs but somehow we convince to join our project. No point signing another ghezzal, otherwise let’s just stick to what we’ve got or atleast invest in a prospect. 

4 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Ziyech. It’s happening. Rudkin is the King 

If this hasn't been removed by the mods and this poster hasn't been banned then their must be something to it. :fc:

Edited by SO1

9 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Serious lack of names on this one. 

I suspect we'll get nobody.

We already did, Perez.

But foxestalk being foxestalk refuse to accept that and still compares being Leicester City manager to playing football manager

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We already did, Perez.

But foxestalk being foxestalk refuse to accept that and still compares being Leicester City manager to playing football manager

To be fair there's been lots of reports Perez has been brought in as a utility forward and competition for Vardy and that we are still after a winger and a central midfielder.

• Like 1