Sign in to follow this  
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

9 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

A few weeks to go and as some of the Italian “big boys” in particular, try to fall into line financially, expect the domino effect of signings.

hopefully not deadline day, but we have irons in a few fires that are dependent on many factors at this stage of the window. 

I still fully expect 2 or 3 signings north of 20m

@LinekersApples is like when a good looking girl at a club smiles at you but then disappears to the loo for 30 minutes. You want to make your move but you know you’re going to have to wait!

What a tease... Frustrated is the word!

(Thanks for the update)

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Might not be much movement with him for a while - only just finish AFCON duties. 

More chance now than there has been for a while though ! 

Anyone see if he impressed for Senegal ?  I saw him snatch at a good chance in the final ....

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

@LinekersApples is like when a good looking girl at a club smiles at you but then disappears to the loo for 30 minutes. You want to make your move but you know you’re going to have to wait!

What a tease... Frustrated is the word!

(Thanks for the update)

All those women waiting for you in toilets and you just stood outside?

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Everton apparently joining the race to sign Zaha.

Everton have got some deep pockets and large wage outlay eh? Wonder if FFP will come knocking for them at any point. 

Seriously though, they’ll be a force this season along with Wolves and maybe even West Ham.

Thought this was rubbish, but after getting about £65m from Gueye, McCarthy and Lookman (the former going PSG), it might have some legs.

Wouldn’t it be nice to flog a few unwanted ageing players for good money.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

Dwight McNeill rumour to Newcastle for15 M albeit in the sun. He would cost a lot more than that but I think he is going to be a top talent

Maybe less than £30m but would anyone take iwobi if arsenal get Zaha. Think it would be an upgrade but not necessarily what we are looking for. 

26 minutes ago, shailen said:

Maybe less than £30m but would anyone take iwobi if arsenal get Zaha. Think it would be an upgrade but not necessarily what we are looking for. 

Nah, always been bang average whenever I've watched him. 

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Worse than gray for end product......

1 hour ago, January47 said:

Dwight McNeill rumour to Newcastle for15 M albeit in the sun. He would cost a lot more than that but I think he is going to be a top talent

Yes! 19 years old and he's already got a higher goals/assists total than Gray ever has done and has done it in far less games. 

Screenshot_20190721-084131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15ab5e1367cd1065fea53d0ec3a0987b.jpgScreenshot_20190721-084101_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ae05c5f3efc60f5541cf3381ce681e1.jpg

I'll leave these here. Bare in mind he's 4 whole years younger than Gray... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

6 assists in 4 seasons :unsure:

It is a bit damning really, isn't it?

Oh Demarai ?

See West Brom are in for right winger Matheus Pereira, we should go for him, my father in law still refers to ndidi as What's his name so this would really fvck him up.

• Haha 2

Watford and Rennes not far between agreeing a few for Ismailer Sarr... 

I can’t help but think for Rennes asking price of £27 million we’re missing a trick... it doesn’t even have to affect the budget of the ‘£30-50 million winger’, with the sale of say Demarai Gray and Rachid Ghezzal, which frees up a couple spaces for wide players also, we could fund a move for Sarr AND not touch the budget for the marquee winger we’re supposedly after. 

Just a thought:dunno:

Edited by pmcla26

10 hours ago, January47 said:

I like him - be shocked if Burnley sell 

23 hours ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Yes! 19 years old and he's already got a higher goals/assists total than Gray ever has done and has done it in far less games. 

Screenshot_20190721-084131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15ab5e1367cd1065fea53d0ec3a0987b.jpgScreenshot_20190721-084101_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ae05c5f3efc60f5541cf3381ce681e1.jpg

I'll leave these here. Bare in mind he's 4 whole years younger than Gray... 

Has all the qualities of becoming a great player, but for whatever reason he seems to lack proper end quality. He seems to be electric under the England banner but for us.... has always been that "nearly" man.

He's a capable squad player, nothing more.

I’m hoping it will be a big signing. Not big as in “marquee” as I don’t think that will do us any good really. But someone who again has proven quality, Ziyech maybe, that will turn heads and dampen the whole Maguire situation. 

Interesting that @LinekersApples mentioned the situation in Italy as involved in the currently hoped transfers - looking through Serie A squads, not sure the position taregtted, maybe AM or RW I would assume :dunno:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Interesting that @LinekersApples mentioned the situation in Italy as involved in the currently hoped transfers - looking through Serie A squads, not sure the position taregtted, maybe AM or RW I would assume :dunno:

Federico Chiesa :fc: