Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

16 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Everton apparently joining the race to sign Zaha.

Everton have got some deep pockets and large wage outlay eh? Wonder if FFP will come knocking for them at any point. 

Seriously though, they’ll be a force this season along with Wolves and maybe even West Ham.

Thought this was rubbish, but after getting about £65m from Gueye, McCarthy and Lookman (the former going PSG), it might have some legs.

Wouldn’t it be nice to flog a few unwanted ageing players for good money.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, January47 said:

Dwight McNeill rumour to Newcastle for15 M albeit in the sun. He would cost a lot more than that but I think he is going to be a top talent

Yes! 19 years old and he's already got a higher goals/assists total than Gray ever has done and has done it in far less games. 

Screenshot_20190721-084131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15ab5e1367cd1065fea53d0ec3a0987b.jpgScreenshot_20190721-084101_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ae05c5f3efc60f5541cf3381ce681e1.jpg

I'll leave these here. Bare in mind he's 4 whole years younger than Gray... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Yes! 19 years old and he's already got a higher goals/assists total than Gray ever has done and has done it in far less games. 

Screenshot_20190721-084131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15ab5e1367cd1065fea53d0ec3a0987b.jpgScreenshot_20190721-084101_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ae05c5f3efc60f5541cf3381ce681e1.jpg

I'll leave these here. Bare in mind he's 4 whole years younger than Gray... 

Has all the qualities of becoming a great player, but for whatever reason he seems to lack proper end quality. He seems to be electric under the England banner but for us.... has always been that "nearly" man.

He's a capable squad player, nothing more.

Interesting that @LinekersApples mentioned the situation in Italy as involved in the currently hoped transfers - looking through Serie A squads, not sure the position taregtted, maybe AM or RW I would assume :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Interesting that @LinekersApples mentioned the situation in Italy as involved in the currently hoped transfers - looking through Serie A squads, not sure the position taregtted, maybe AM or RW I would assume :dunno:

Suso, under, bernadeschi, politano would all be decent wingers for us. not sure how many would be attainable. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Thought Politano is a new signing, and he is injured I believe?

It was obligation to buy after being on loan last year. Should be fine for next week's game allegedly. Not sure where he will fit in contes 3-5-2 so may be available and they obviously need to raise funds for lukaku 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Conte said yesterday something about Perisic not being part of his plans....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Conte said yesterday something about Perisic not being part of his plans....

Perisic seems to have the "way" about him that would fit, but I don`t know about Perisic. First look would say such a transfer seems at odds with our transfer strategy, but such high level experience could well be a great thing. As long as he doesn`t have a billy big ********* attitude. Cannot comment on his attitude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Perisic seems to have the "way" about him that would fit, but I don`t know about Perisic. First look would say such a transfer seems at odds with our transfer strategy, but such high level experience could well be a great thing. As long as he doesn`t have a billy big ********* attitude. Cannot comment on his attitude.

He has that eastern European toughness and grit that would work in the premier league, Would be a great signing for his ability and experience but he will only be at his best for a couple more years as age is not on his side and we will not be able to sell on i assume.