Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

40 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He didn't sign Gray..?!!  And he was the one you mentioned..:dunno:

Quote page 23...

Rodgers has had long enough already to realise whether Gray is capable of becoming the player he’s capable of becoming. Having read what @LinekersApples has said in another thread, I get the vibe BR has the same feeling the majority of us do regarding Demarai.

Do you remember the 'Linekers apples' quote or where to find it? I went through 2 or 3 pages and couldn't see anything. Thanks in advance.:wave:

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

LEON BAILEY WEARS NUMBER 9. 

So sorry. 5 goals in 29 appearances just don't cut it. Show Pony. Not worth 40/50 mil to us without goals. Next. Is Ziyech still wearing 22.

Ziyech 16 goals in 29 appearances including 13 assists. Now that's what I'm talking about. Can't get this guy out of my head now. Perfect in every way.

Edited by SO1

6 hours ago, SO1 said:

Ziyech 16 goals in 29 appearances including 13 assists. Now that's what I'm talking about. Can't get this guy out of my head now. Perfect in every way.

? could you imagine!

Crazy talk!

But YES Let’s get him in! Nobody else appears to have bothered! 

A goal or an assist every time he puts his boots on basically. That’ll do Jon, That’ll do.

Edited by Nick

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

In Eredivise......

3 goals and 3 assists in 11 matches played in the UEFA Champions League. :)

On 11/07/2019 at 23:05, LinekersApples said:

Nope.

We are looking to buy a first team winger. It will cost a lot of money if right one interested.

Any news since last this thread was hijacked by 80's "robots" and wild slobbering guesswork?

Actually just saw  

On 14/07/2019 at 09:26, Rusko187 said:

I know it probably sounds daft but isn't Yannick Carrasco desperate to get out of China?

So are we going for a full on Belgian 3 Musketeers summer theme?

Tielemans, Praet, Carrasco ?

(Carrasco IS Belgian before anyone starts, just also Spanish, and also just Portugese too - I swear Wikipedia lies....)

45 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Any news since last this thread was hijacked by 80's "robots" and wild slobbering guesswork?

Actually just saw  

So are we going for a full on Belgian 3 Musketeers summer theme?

Tielemans, Praet, Carrasco ?

(Carrasco IS Belgian before anyone starts, just also Spanish, and also just Portugese too - I swear Wikipedia lies....)

I've moved on from Carrasco, I want Bale now.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Bailey please. Audacious young talent like Tielemans who had a (reported) mediocre season by his standards for Leverkusen. Great time to test their resolve and bid. 

He's one of those players who isn't quite attracting serious attention from the big boys yet, but like Tielemans, is certainly on the trajectory. Get him in!  

Best mates with Wilf too...