Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

Just now, FOXYTALK said:

Get Harry Wilson on loan. I know he stated he didn't want to go. But he could be tested at prem level and if the loan's isn't working then no loss there either.

Liverpool are willing to sell why get him on loan? With a view to permanent fair enough, but at our standard unless it’s someone like Youri, you want to avoid loans.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Liverpool are willing to sell why get him on loan? With a view to permanent fair enough, but at our standard unless it’s someone like Youri, you want to avoid loans.

My concern is the club pay over the odds for a winger now that we have 80 mill in the bank. i don't believe he is worth 25 mill (as stated) but young hungry and eager to prove his worth in the prem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfan92 said:

True and I'm not going to argue we shouldn't be looking at another creative attacking winger capable of causing havoc and scaring the opposition with his runs. But Albrighton is a workhorse and he can certainly float in the odd dangerous cross or two a game and we'll need that at times this season too.

We’ve just sold the man with the scariest runs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm not sure since it is completely at odds with the tidbids we have been told by ITK

Agree. Some people like to panic, just relax, something will happen before the window closes. All signs from the powers that be say so. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Why are people now saying our business is now over?!!

Because we've had £80 million (less the percentage Hull took) in our bank for minutes now and we've not signed anyone! In the words of a certain Scottish member of the home guard "we're doomed!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcfcell said:

70 pages about something that isn’t happening, where did the 30m-50m winger rumour come from? 

It was started by the Mercury... we then signed Perez and people wouldn't let it drop. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm not sure since it is completely at odds with the tidbids we have been told by ITK

Only one person on here has told us proper out of the blue transfer news of late and that was @Ashley. I'm sure there are others who get bits and bobs, that's clear as people like @Abrasive fox amongst others have given say stadium, kit, fixture info here and there over the years. But it's been so long since transfer news has been ITK territory on here that it's better off ignoring it. 

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1