Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

So the window started great and we looked stronger than most teams we should be competing against.

We have got to this point and in reality we should just expect the same position as last season.

Our main rivals fighting for top 6 are much stronger.

22 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Actually we did. Just giving you the info. If you have information to suggest otherwise please share. 

I can confirm we did not bid for Samatta. That's all I can share and I'm just passing on info I receive so can take it or leave it :thumbup:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

So the window started great and we looked stronger than most teams we should be competing against.

We have got to this point and in reality we should just expect the same position as last season.

Our main rivals fighting for top 6 are much stronger.

Or we got our main targets in early, we haven't panic bought with the Harry money, we believe that some of our young players are now ready and we are casting an envious eye at what other teams have brought in, when there's every possibility they could well be shit and they'll struggle to get them off the wage bill in 12 months. 

👍😉

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

Or we got our main targets in early, we haven't panic bought with the Harry money, we believe that some of our young players are now ready and we are casting an envious eye at what other teams have brought in, when there's every possibility they could well be shit and they'll struggle to get them off the wage bill in 12 months. 

👍😉

With what ever you just said great....   

However we should  not be expecting to much this season hopefully we do well but I'm guessing we finish between 8th and 10th.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

With what ever you just said great....   

However we should  not be expecting to much this season hopefully we do well but I'm guessing we finish between 8th and 10th.

I'm not expecting anything, but I'm not ruling anything out either. 

Brendan wouldn't have joined us if he didn't think he could achieve something with us. 

Transfer deadline day is a total load of bollox, with a media frenzy that whips up supporters to massive excitement or dejection. 

We have a squad of players that many of the top sides would like and many good players around the world would like to join. 

I think we'll do very well tbh

• Like 1

We have a top 10 squad but if we don't hit the top 6 it will probably be down to not strengthening our defence... 

Weren't all the journo's and ITK's saying we were going to splash the cash this summer? Looks like we've about broken even and banking the Prem money to pay for the training ground.