Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

582C9D48-3484-419F-94B2-D431A00BD2C6.jpeg.55f42ad3522a0a8f797beb14a3829f63.jpeg

20,000,000 Euro equals
17,919,858.93 Pound sterling

If we get him for less than that then it’s a decent deal. 

£15million according to the best ITK around...

The more I think about this the more I can see it working. Perez left of the front three cutting in on his right with Chilwell on the overlap. 

Chilwell eats up so much space bombing forward so quickly he was leaving Barnes no space to drive into towards the back end of last season. 

I can see Rodgers wanting Perez to drift inside a little more and get involved with chipping in on the goals / assists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, winter-magpie said:

Newcastle fan here.

One of our best players. Very good technically, goalscorer too even though he usually plays as a number 10/off the front, excellent close control - has the ability to just hold onto the ball when dribbling and navigate tackles to quite ridiculous extremes, you can probably see what I mean if you watch any of the internet compilations. Will fit in very well in a technical team like the one Rodgers seems to be building with you. 

Thanks, and... I’m sorry.

24 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

perez.thumb.jpg.6428a8414a8cc92e66df026e0a93c144.jpg

Stuff like this doesn't bother me. You'll always get fans who hate players for whatever reason. I remember some of the WBA fans saying Jonny Evans was shit and he's become our best defender IMHO. Bet those WBA fans wish they had Jonny now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's very classy, steady season. Still only 19.

I didnt realise he was still THAT young, Trabzonspor (sp) did well last year and probably punched above their weight? He will not be sold cheap i would imagine

• Like 1

Guest SO1
7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Lol.. i have never been serious in any aspect of my life :P ... Ive had a 'few' and im just remarking on a few posts... 

I like you as a poster and if i have offended, i apologise ... :( 

I didn't mean it to provoke that response. Damn. I was trying to be sarcastic. Sorry . That's what I get for learning to write at 60.:surrender:

Now back to the action!

1 minute ago, winter-magpie said:

I can assure you that is absolute nonsense. Perez is quite clearly one of our very best players. He used to get a lot of unfair stick because we have been forced to play a defensive game for most of Rafa's time due to low investment, which meant the strikers receiving the brunt of abuse when games don't go our way. He has matured into a seriously good player, £15m would be an absolute steal.

What is going on up North for you to be selling your best players at such a cheap price?