Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

In my reply to the striker or winger thread I made a case for just this kind of player (Glad to be of service Rudkin) ie someone who can do both. When I heard that he can also play AM / no.10 I briefly feared the departure of Maddison but hopefully not, hopefully this is a reflection on Shinji and possibly Diabate leaving and gives interesting options and some flexibility.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The whole shenanigans is a joke tbh. I dont dislike Newcastle as a team but for football as a whole.. the club during MA ownership has made some bad/shocking choices. He needs to be gone. Luckily you have a light shining at the end of the tunnel. 

Perez is a great player and would fit straight into our starting 11, not sure why some are not so happy :( 

Suzie are you basing your approval on looks v ability ?  Just asking:ph34r:.   I would be happy with this signing.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Suzie are you basing your approval on looks v ability ?  Just asking:ph34r:.   I would be happy with this signing.

Lol.. Looks are ofc important (eye candy and all that) but seriously i love this guy as a player, bit bemused why a few are not that buzzed about it. 

Ofc it really does depend on £££ .. but at a decent price - id love him at LCFC, wouldnt you? 

• Like 2

Has Chris Sutton commented yet? He probably thinks it is a backward step and he would be better off winning a bucket load of medals further up North.