Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Meh would surprise me tbh, Ashley is not one to be low balled :( As much of a dickbutt owner he is, he's good when money is concerned. 

I would expect £20/25m obviously if its £15m then woo hoo but still i dont see any figures quoted so far ? 

The only thing worth considering here is I have no clue who is actually in charge of decisions now at the club with regards to selling players. We have no real footballing board, no director of football, so I'm not sure if Lee Charnley necessarily appreciates the value of Perez and is asking for the deserved amounts. Perez has always struck me as one of those consistently underrated players. Maybe you and your scouting team are capitalising on that, combined with the fact Rafa isn't there to veto.

Looks good with the ball close to his feet and being able to get the ball through little gaps for passes, didn't think he would be an out and out winger as such anyway, put him on the right and just let him drift inside like we used to do with Mahrez

19 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Thanks for that link, had to repeat every line of the article three times but just about understood it in the end.

After three "oooh Perez, oooh Perez, he came from sunny spain to live on Saffron Lane via a spell up North first, ooooh.."

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, winter-magpie said:

The only thing worth considering here is I have no clue who is actually in charge of decisions now at the club with regards to selling players. We have no real footballing board, no director of football, so I'm not sure if Lee Charnley necessarily appreciates the value of Perez and is asking for the deserved amounts. Perez has always struck me as one of those consistently underrated players. Maybe you and your scouting team are capitalising on that, combined with the fact Rafa isn't there to veto.

The whole shenanigans is a joke tbh. I dont dislike Newcastle as a team but for football as a whole.. the club during MA ownership has made some bad/shocking choices. He needs to be gone. Luckily you have a light shining at the end of the tunnel. 

Perez is a great player and would fit straight into our starting 11, not sure why some are not so happy :( 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Does anyone in the press with links to Leicester have any sources that aren't foxestalk?

Mr Peters is a reputable sports journalist I’m sure he has a varied amount of sources and wouldn’t just go on whats said on here. 

4 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Mr Peters is a reputable sports journalist I’m sure he has a varied amount of sources and wouldn’t just go on whats said on here. 

Also its very specific claims he's making, if he wasn't sure he'd have said something vague like "Leicester preparing a bid for Newcastle star Ayoze Perez". He's gone as far as to say its basically done. I'm ordering my new shirt right now. 

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I get all my "ITK" info off football forums.

That's what all journalists use!

Everyone knows that surely?!

lollollollol 

Caught a big one lads. Anyone wanna help reel it in?

• Haha 3